glb613
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

Baby Charles

[Post New]by glb613 on Dec 1, 11 12:46 PM
I have the baby now what do I do with him? I know I need to get the stork key but haven't a clue how and the SG and walkthrough are worthless.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Baby Charles

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 1, 11 12:58 PM
The stork key is with the dummy on the operating table. Cut his stitches with your wire cutters to reveal a puzzle and then solve the puzzle as shown in the walkthrough, and you should get the stork key.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Baby Charles

[Post New]by MargieB on Dec 1, 11 12:58 PM
glb613 wrote:I have the baby now what do I do with him? I know I need to get the stork key but haven't a clue how and the SG and walkthrough are worthless.

Taken directly from the walkthrough

Take BABY CHARLES after the puzzle has been solved

Walk down 4 times to return to the hub.

Zoom into the second door on the left; put the STORK KEY in the lock (A).

Take the 6 door tokens circled in yellow. You must visit all the areas in the hospital until you find the images found in those stamps.

Go to the reception area; put the door token over the canes by the desk and click on it (1).

Zoom into the reception desk; put the door token on the medicine bottles and click on it (2).

Go back to the birthing room behind the maternity ward; put the door token on the blue cup and click on it (3).

Go to the hallway and enter the left room. Zoom into the funnel; put the door token on the wallpaper and click on it (4).

Return to the morgue. Zoom into the top left feet; use the door token on the toes and click on it (5).

Zoom into the sink in the morgue. Use the door token on the bottles and click on it (6).

Go to the hallway and enter the left room. Zoom into the funnel; put the door token on the wallpaper and click on it (4).

Return to the morgue. Zoom into the top left feet; use the door token on the toes and click on it (5).

Zoom into the sink in the morgue. Use the door token on the bottles and click on it (6).

Act 3: Delmar House

Zoom into and look at the mailbox; take the BLUE PILL 1/5 (A).

Examine the baby carriage; put the BABY CHARLES in the carriage.

Go through the front door and then go into the left door.

MargieB

Edited on 12/01/2011 at 1:00:58 PM PST

MoDreams
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,179 Posts

Baby Charles

[Post New]by MoDreams on Dec 1, 11 1:02 PM
glb613 wrote:I have the baby now what do I do with him? I know I need to get the stork key but haven't a clue how and the SG and walkthrough are worthless.

You need to open the chest of the mannequin on the operating table, and solve that puzzle, to get the stork key.

~~~MO~~~

glb613
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

Baby Charles

[Post New]by glb613 on Dec 1, 11 1:43 PM
MoDreams wrote:

You need to open the chest of the mannequin on the operating table, and solve that puzzle, to get the stork key.

~~~MO~~~

I've tried to click on the mannequin on the operating table and nothing happens. The walkthrough quoted above talks about taking the stork key to the hub. I don't have the stork key. All I have is baby Charles and nothing else.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 1, 11 9:07 PM
You need all of the red pills and all of the blue pills to get that key. Notice that you're trying to get the two small hammers to break the glass surrounding the key.

glb613
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by glb613 on Dec 2, 11 2:28 AM
I used all the red pills and one hammer did its thing. Where are the blue pills? Right now, I can't do anything.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 2, 11 2:54 AM
You will get all five blue pills when you are in the Dalimar house. To get out of the hospital and to the Dalimar house, you need the Stork Key, which is inside the dummy on the operating table, The key in the heart monitor is for a later chapter.

Check this image in the walkthrough: http://blog-assets.bigfishgames.com/Walkthroughs/Mystery-Case-Files-Escape-from-Ravenhearst-Collectors-Edition/mystery-case-files-efr038.jpg

glb613
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by glb613 on Dec 2, 11 3:31 AM
I think I figured it out. I have the door tokens and need to place them to move forward. I hope it works.

Edited on 12/02/2011 at 3:51:52 AM PST

Go to: