***SPOILERS***Who was that?

[Post New]by Coronagold on Dec 1, 11 9:42 PM
***SPOILERS***

You know who I mean. That hot chick in the red-strapped 8-piece surrounded by wolves at the end of the game/end credits. Was that a Frazetta 'shout-out' or what?

Edited on 12/02/2011 at 3:32:43 AM PST

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Who was that?

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Dec 2, 11 3:32 AM
Hi Coronagold,

I've gone ahead and edited your topic title and OP to warn fishies for possible spoilers, just in case other people popping in this thread haven't played or finished the game yet.

bfgRhone

sandrah212
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:***SPOILERS***Who was that?

[Post New]by sandrah212 on Dec 2, 11 5:51 AM
I'm thinking they want us to know that the next game will be about Little Red Riding Hood

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Dec 2, 11 11:48 PM
I agree-that totally looks like Red on the dark side-all sexed up, with some serious crazy-eyed wolf company.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 5, 11 6:11 AM
Oh right. And here I was thinking I saw a woodsman among all those wolves.

Well, it's good to know what I can look forward to in a year or so.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 6, 11 11:11 AM
More **SPOILERS**...

So, are we going to solve the mystery of the cold little frog by the ambush scene in the next game? Or, is he just stuck there forever? Or, do Snow and the King go back and collect him and they just don't show it? I'm assuming he's Snow's husband - the one we saved in the last Dark Parable game, so why did they just leave him sitting forlornly in the snow? Or maybe he's just a frog?

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Dec 8, 11 12:00 AM
Maybe the frog's story will get told in the next episode. After all, Snow's husband WAS the King of the Forest, and Red Riding Hood definitely is wandering in a forest. Also, that evil witch from the bonus chapter is supposedly still around, so maybe she enchanted the wolves and the frog. Perhaps the goddess of the forest will show up again, too.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 8, 11 11:52 AM
I hope so. I kept going back to him and trying to warm him up! LOL Seems like it might not be the happiest marriage, since Snow seems perfectly content now that her father and her son are restored. Hmm.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Dec 12, 11 6:56 AM
I agree - the next one is Little Red Riding Hood...... just not as we're used to seeing her!

kaboobie
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by kaboobie on Dec 13, 11 7:57 AM
burf90 wrote:I hope so. I kept going back to him and trying to warm him up! LOL Seems like it might not be the happiest marriage, since Snow seems perfectly content now that her father and her son are restored.

Based on the ending of the previous game, The Exiled Prince, it doesn't look like Snow White could go back to her husband even if she wanted to. She was his last wife; he didn't outlive her as he did all his other brides. She left him because of her heartbreak over their son.

Also, I assumed the woman at the end was Little Red Riding Hood. It would be cool if Blue Tea somehow tied her to Rose Red, who was Snow White's sister in a lesser-known Grimm Brothers fairytale. The comic series Fables found an interesting way to bridge the two seemingly incompatible Snow White stories, and I thought Blue Tea was also innovative in linking Snow White to the Snow Queen.

Edited on 12/13/2011 at 8:06:26 AM PST

smiliedaze
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by smiliedaze on Dec 19, 11 7:03 PM
I too wished to warm up the frog prince, even though I did save him in the previous Dark Parables release. It felt wrong to just leave him there watching his wife and child go back to normal.
Can't wait to see how Red ties in. There is no other solution as to who will be the next topic of Dark Parables!

Go to: