brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

Can't get 1 goblet-anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Dec 1, 11 10:04 PM
I'm missing a goblet-I think it's the one by the children in the ice cage-I never got it, and can't go backto close-up. Now I'm at the point where I need to place all of the goblets to move forward. Anyone else having this issue? Loving this game otherwise....

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

Re:Can't get 1 goblet-anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Dec 2, 11 12:13 AM
OOps, nevermind-had missed a different goblet, finally found it!

[Post New]by Antialis on Dec 3, 11 6:36 AM
Where did you find the other goblet? I'm having the same problem and i'm stuck.
Thanks

[Post New]by Antialis on Dec 3, 11 6:42 AM
Nevermind, I found it

[Post New]by jailbird400 on Dec 4, 11 11:08 PM
Please tell me where?!?!

Ucwatuget
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by Ucwatuget on Dec 5, 11 7:19 PM
Wish I'd had it so easy as you. I wrote CS as one of the HOS never opened for me to look for it.

MacLaura
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by MacLaura on Dec 6, 11 9:12 PM
Yup, it appears the HOS at the shelf, inside the crypt, was available (when it should not have been) Because if you get the tower key before getting the 6th goblet, the coding locks down and the key vanishes PLUS you can not trigger the HOS at the statue base. Not everyone plays along with a WT.,..

I DL the new version and it does not address this issue. SO another game hopelessly stuck...

[Post New]by Coco_Belle on Dec 7, 11 9:05 AM
Can't find the goblet either, where is it?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 7, 11 9:51 AM
Hey Coco_Belle,

If the tip that MacLaura gave isn't the goblet you're referring to, you may want to search the Game Forum with the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. From here, you can choose this game ("Search in:") and type a keyword like "goblet" and all of the posts with “goblet” will come up! Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

MsFreddie
Catfish
Catfish
1,519 Posts

[Post New]by MsFreddie on Dec 10, 11 6:33 PM
I have the Tower key and I am missing the Coral Goblet.... Does that mean I can't progress the game either?

[Post New]by lmtur51 on Dec 14, 11 10:24 AM
I'm stuck like MsFreddie. I also have the Tower key but I can't find the missing Coral Goblet.... I'm going to try bfgArnoStyx suggestion and go to the Advanced Forum and type the keyword "goblet" to see what happens. I'll get back with you.

[Post New]by JirafaVanidosa on Dec 14, 11 12:11 PM
Coral Goblet is in the vault (treasury)-to the left, near the treasure chest. It`s not a H. O. scene, just click on it.

[Post New]by lmtur51 on Dec 14, 11 1:06 PM
I found the Coral Goblet just where you said... in the royal vault standing upright on the floor in front of the red treasure chest on the left.

Now I have another item I can't find. We did the scene in the open Observatory Deck with the Snow Queen and the Magic Mirror threatening.... now Snow's father wants me to find the pieces of the hammer and bring them to him so they can be forged.

Where do I find the pieces of hammer? I used the Sledge Hammer to break down the wall where the children were held captive, but that hammer disappeared and those pieces are no where to be found. What "hammer" is he talking about and where do I find the pieces.

[Post New]by JirafaVanidosa on Dec 14, 11 2:17 PM
SPOILER:

There are 5 parts of the hammer (all are HOS):
Freezing Sapphire (Armory), Volcanic Stone (the statue on the right of the Armory), Fiery Gemstone (the room of the stepmother), Wand of Mending (The Mirage Cave-with active False Mirror) and Immortal Oak Handle (King`s bedroom). Need to give all parts of the hammer to the king.

[Post New]by lmtur51 on Dec 14, 11 3:16 PM
Thanks so much!!!! Sorry you had to do a spoiler, but I had no idea the "pieces" of the Sacred Hammer were "parts" obtained through Hidden Object Scenes.

I already have them all. Thanks again.

[Post New]by JirafaVanidosa on Dec 15, 11 2:36 AM
You are very welcome!

Can't get 1 goblet-anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by JeannezGames on Dec 17, 11 12:18 PM
I couldn't get the Amber goblet because I didn't use the guide and passed it. Then when did went back it wasn't available, so had to start over again. Geesh! One shouldn't have to cheat to finish the game....right?

javajule
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by javajule on Dec 30, 11 9:45 AM
JirafaVanidosa wrote:Coral Goblet is in the vault (treasury)-to the left, near the treasure chest. It`s not a H. O. scene, just click on it.

THANK YOU!! Couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong....

Go to: