CIRCLE PICTURE IN ATTIC

[Post New]by navick on Dec 2, 11 7:35 AM
Have completed the picture under the mat in the attic by revolving the rings but nothing happens. This was done in hardcore.

I then did it in the simplest mode and when I finish the picture in the simplest mode the centre of the picture opened. This would allow you to put the Iron Icon of the Angel in.

I then opened a new hardcore game and when finished picture the centre did not open. Why?

Paul

babbydoll1201
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

Re:CIRCLE PICTURE IN ATTIC

[Post New]by babbydoll1201 on Dec 10, 11 4:33 PM
OmG! This is the same thing that has happened to me in hardcore mode as well!! I was so frustrated just now until I read your post.....i can not thank you enough for the heads-up.....thank you!!! Thank you!!!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 10, 11 11:27 PM
I played it in hardcore and had no problems with that puzzle. Must be a glitch, but I have no clue what would trigger it. Good luck with the rest of the game!

[Post New]by navick on Dec 11, 11 9:23 AM
can not get on with the game if I do not get the mask behind the puzzle. Could play easier mode but do not want to. Can any body help. Maybe I could reinstall it could this help????

[Post New]by navick on Dec 11, 11 9:23 AM
can not get on with the game if I do not get the mask behind the puzzle. Could play easier mode but do not want to. Can any body help. Maybe I could reinstall it could this help????

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 11, 11 6:05 PM
navick wrote:can not get on with the game if I do not get the mask behind the puzzle. Could play easier mode but do not want to. Can any body help. Maybe I could reinstall it could this help????

Try backing out of the scene after you have solved the puzzle in hardcore mode. Then go back in and see if it "clicks" and says you finished. If not, move a ring out of place and then put it back where it goes. If it still doesn't work, move the ring again, back out of the puzzle, and quit the game. Then start the game again and see if moving the ring back where it goes gets you the "finish".

I can't promise, but that trick has worked more than once for me in various games where there seems to be a little glitch.

ctate
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by ctate on Dec 24, 11 12:24 AM
burf90 wrote:
navick wrote:can not get on with the game if I do not get the mask behind the puzzle. Could play easier mode but do not want to. Can any body help. Maybe I could reinstall it could this help????

Try backing out of the scene after you have solved the puzzle in hardcore mode. Then go back in and see if it "clicks" and says you finished. If not, move a ring out of place and then put it back where it goes. If it still doesn't work, move the ring again, back out of the puzzle, and quit the game. Then start the game again and see if moving the ring back where it goes gets you the "finish".

I can't promise, but that trick has worked more than once for me in various games where there seems to be a little glitch.

Yup, this workaround did the trick for me: moving one ring out of place, then quitting the game, restarting, and putting that one ring back. (The puzzle was broken for me in 'Advanced' mode, not 'Hardcore' as most of the people commenting here have encountered.)

Thanks for the suggestion!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 26, 11 10:06 AM
ctate wrote:Yup, this workaround did the trick for me: moving one ring out of place, then quitting the game, restarting, and putting that one ring back. (The puzzle was broken for me in 'Advanced' mode, not 'Hardcore' as most of the people commenting here have encountered.)

Thanks for the suggestion!

You're welcome!

Go to: