rhettro
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Building Palace Bonus Levels problems

[Post New]by rhettro on Dec 2, 11 2:50 PM
I am stuck on Bonus Level 9. The way things have been going on the bonus I probably will need help on the rest. I have found the solutions for the puzzles on the right side, but not the regular bonus levels on the left.

Help please.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Re:Building Palace Bonus Levels problems

[Post New]by cstdenis on Dec 2, 11 2:59 PM
Hi Rhettro. What did you need help with?
You just solve the bonus levels the same as the regular levels. Are you running out of time on level 9?

rhettro
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by rhettro on Dec 3, 11 2:39 PM
I had problems getting the right side but this time everything worked using the red hero.
Thanks

[Post New]by gurule191 on Jan 5, 12 3:33 PM
anyone? i got through the whole game and all the palace building except #14 on the right side. next to the last one doesn't allow any hero help. i've been on it for three days, doing the same things over and over....i just can't think of anymore moves other than the obvious... help?

Edited on 01/06/2012 at 8:55:47 AM PST

GwynG
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by GwynG on Jan 7, 12 8:11 AM
I just started building the palace, and I am stuck on the right side puzzles. They look so easy, then I fail them, and have tried over and over again. Is there a special trick to do it?

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jan 18, 12 6:49 AM
Please look at the discussion on the Bonus puzzle levels. I have put solutions to all the puzzles there.
Here is a link:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/184255.page

betty1928
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by betty1928 on Jan 30, 12 1:57 PM
when I go to Google and put in forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/184255/page" I go right to this forum. Where are the answers?

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jan 30, 12 3:18 PM
betty1928 wrote:when I go to Google and put in forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/184255/page" I go right to this forum. Where are the answers?

Don't put it in google, put it in your address bar of your browser (the big white area on top). If you can't find it there, go back to the main heroes of hellas 3 forum (by clicking the "Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens" right under the word "FORUM" above) and find the discussion labeled:

Bonus palace building puzzle levels

Go to: