bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 4, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by weeapplesgirl on Dec 9, 11 8:34 AM
I purchased the game but can't get it to download. It reached 5.6 MB and restarts over and over.

Edited on 12/09/2011 at 8:34:46 AM PST

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 9, 11 10:06 AM
Hi weeapplesgirl,

If you're still having troubles downloading this game, you may want to give the steps in this help article a try:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

Please contact Tech Support if you need any further assistance, and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 12/09/2011 at 10:07:03 AM PST

nehmah
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by nehmah on Dec 24, 11 3:46 PM
I bought this today (12-24-11) It was slow to load, but ran ok until I finished the golden arrows (jump-over) lock on the oak door. As soon as I finished the puzzle, the game went black. I had to shut down the PC and wait about 15-20 minutes. I hope this was a one-time thing. BTW, no error message or if there was, due to a blacked out screenm I could not see one. Nehmah (Oh yes, so far the game is pretty good, especially on sale. Thanks for the reduced price)

[Post New]by bohicaoma on Dec 27, 11 9:52 AM
shot down right away. The crowbar would not work to open the gate to get the scroll and the gears. I went to the strat.guide, it showed what should be done, but it would not do it. I thought this would be a fun game to buy, Oh well.

misty04
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by misty04 on Jan 8, 12 6:52 PM
I COULD NEVER GET RID OF THE SKULLS AT THE END. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH BIGFISH!!!!!

[Post New]by dillbert on Jan 12, 12 2:19 PM
Where is the third crystle?

Go to: