christmasville hit

[Post New]by skoupa on Dec 4, 11 1:28 PM
hello everyone.i'am new member of this online community, and i need help.i have reach at level 10 and i must find 15 different colourful notes but i only found fourteen.where is the last one?could someone help me please?where is it?

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

Re:christmasville hit

[Post New]by puzzledone on Dec 4, 11 2:09 PM
Welcome to the Pond skoupa

I wish could help you out, I tried this game twice and the timer killed me so never got far. I like crazy silly humor so I was disappointed.

Since this isn''t a new game there may not be many players who see your post on game forum to help you, but I hope somebody sees it. I'm replying to get your post back on page one (but that's only 2 hours before they drop off page 5 of Home, so just keep posting.

One of the first games I bought was by this dev, HOG Pirateville if you like this one or straight HOG games. They took the timer off of Vampireville and it was great fun if you like ihog adventures in satire.

A suggestion for Christmas is Perfect Tree (The or A?), It is a match 3 where you earn points to buy ornaments, lights,, gifts under tree, upgrading, about 100 levels. I play it the week before Christmas several years.

Hope you can enjoy and finish your game and Happy Holidays!

Go to: