bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

The iPad and iPhone version of A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets is here!

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 4, 11 3:50 PM
Hi iFishies!

Want to try the iPad or iPhone version of this game? You can check it out by clicking here.

Although the gameplay will be similar to our PC/Mac versions of this game, please feel free to use this thread to ask questions that are specific to your version of this game.

If you’re experiencing any technical issues with the iPad/iPhone version of this game, please let us know by contacting Tech Support or by posting in the 'Technical Issues' thread. If you’d like to search for answers online, we'd encourage you to start with our 'iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch' help article.

And if you’d like to learn more about how to use the forums, please click here to check out our Forum Rules & FAQ page.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 03/07/2012 at 12:18:35 PM PST

Re:The iPad version of A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets is here!

[Post New]by Bigfishlizzie on Dec 7, 11 3:06 AM
Hey, sorry new to posting in Forums. Have used them frequently. Please please please could you tell us where to find the swan feather in the ipad verson. Can not get the squirrel to eat the nuts in the orchard until i swap the feather with the general store. Note in the non ipad version the swan feather is in the tower. Can't get to the tower until i pass the orchard! Help please

Adeylus
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Adeylus on Dec 7, 11 8:41 PM
Use the Walkthrough it will help you. I'm having trouble tapping on the necklace in the tower. It won't light up or anything cannot go no,further without doing this process. Help. This is,the second game where I've played and get to a certain part and can't go no further. I am also playing QOS and stuck in that game don't know where to go now no,Walkthrough?????
These Walkthrough are a life saver.

[Post New]by mstormy on Dec 28, 11 6:54 PM
Sorry I couldn't find this. I am at the part were I have received all Chrystal's from the women. Went to the gazebo put them up needed electricity took them down. Now there gone! Yep gone! I turned off the game, closed it out with the minus mark and then shut down my iPad. Any suggestions? Please say I don't have to start over. iPad 2 5.01

Thank u
Msstormy

[Post New]by Catseyes53 on Jan 6, 12 2:54 PM
I'm stuck as well. I've obtained the sapphire from the Muse of Writing and if you follow the walkthrough, you're supposed to click on the Muse of Art and then go to the Gnome Hideout to fill your bucket. I've done all this, but when I get to the Forest, there is no fishing rod! The Hint just keeps saying that there's something important to do in the Forest, but it doesn't offer any other hints. Any suggestions?

Thx.
Catseyes53

Re:The iPad and iPhone version of A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets is here!

[Post New]by Dianeil on Mar 7, 12 2:44 PM
Cannot get past the vegetable garden. The tomato seeds will not go into any pot and the zucchini seeds will only go into the pot for tomatoes. I'fe tried uninstalling and then reinstalling, but I still have the same problem. Help please!

[Post New]by iheartmy1dog on Mar 7, 12 8:45 PM
I'm at the point where I'm suppose to put the coal in the gazebo for rope but it won't let me put it in there. Not sure what else I can do??

jmhfl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by jmhfl on Apr 9, 12 6:52 PM
I cannot get 9th mushrooms - scene where therei are 3 together. No matter where I touch it takes me to haunted cottage and won't let me pick up the mushrooms?????

jmhfl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by jmhfl on Apr 9, 12 6:56 PM
I cannot get 9th mushrooms - scene where therei are 3 together. No matter where I touch it takes me to haunted cottage and won't let me pick up the mushrooms?????

[Post New]by Raprapitot on Feb 1, 13 5:26 AM

Im stuck with the fish food i cannot purchase from brenn.it's asking for a nice feather however i already have given the swan feather in exchange for the quill.now it's asking again for a nice feather for me to buy the fish food.please help!!! I al ready love the game

livvylox
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by livvylox on Feb 23, 13 10:49 AM
Hi

I'm playing this game on my iPad and have got as far as the queens garden ( north) completed everything, I have tried to take the spade from my inventory to dig in the pile of dirt but the spade won't stay on the soil as soon as I click on the dirt the spade flies back to the inventory. Anyone experienced this and if so how did you overcome this step? Any help appreciated?

Livvylox

Edited on 02/23/2013 at 10:51:38 AM PST

[Post New]by Frogchick73 on Jun 5, 13 2:06 AM
Me too!! On the ipad and can't get the dirt pile in the queens garden north to move. Any ideas??

[Post New]by Tomert2014 on Apr 29, 14 6:54 AM
I started playing this and it worked fine, but then later that same night my progress was reset and it kept asking me for my name. Once I typed it and hit "ok", it just crashes. Tried rebooting my ipad, uninstalling/reinstalling the game, but nothing works.

Go to: