bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven CE are here!

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 4, 11 3:58 PM
Hi iFishies!

Want to try the iPad or iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game? You can check them out by clicking here for iPad or here for iPhone/iPod touch.

Although the gameplay will be similar to our PC/Mac versions of this game, please feel free to use this thread to ask any questions that may be specific to your version of this game.

If you’re experiencing any technical issues with the iPad or iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game, please let us know by contacting Tech Support or by posting in the 'Technical Issues' thread. If you’d like to search for answers online, we'd encourage you to start with our 'iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch' help article.

And if you’d like to learn more about how to use the forums, please click here to check out our Forum Rules & FAQ page.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Re:The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven CE are here!

[Post New]by Kelly2024 on Dec 8, 11 7:41 PM
I have resent this game 2 times. I'm playing in an iPad and get to the office to play the hidden object game to get the fuse and there s no hidden object game to play therefore I can't get the fuse to move on. Plaese help

Re:The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven CE are here!

[Post New]by Spot362 on Feb 9, 12 7:56 PM
Anyone having problems in the 2nd novella opening the safe? No matter which way I try can't open safe with 4172 combination

[Post New]by JimAmes on Feb 18, 12 8:32 AM
I am stuck in the office trying to open the safe. I have tried to turn clockwise and counter clockwise but to no avail. Has anyone ever opened the safe?

[Post New]by Nickoii on Feb 20, 12 12:16 AM
I am having trouble getting into the safe also, Im playing it on my iphone, and no matter what I do, cannot get in! very frustrating!

[Post New]by Julianabr on Mar 2, 12 1:33 PM
Does the ipad version have the 3rd story (beginning w stagecoach crash)? I finished first two and then only had the bonus game with the engaged couple.

Oh, and on the safe: turn your sound effects on, wait til you hear the click after each number in the combo.

[Post New]by Untamedthyckness on May 27, 12 4:10 PM
I am stuck. I have tape and wire but it will not let me fix the wench cord. Every room I go in says there is nothing left to do here. So I tried to reset my progress nd it will not let me what do I do?

Gearo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Gearo on Jun 7, 12 6:08 AM
Same problem as Julianabr, there is no 3rd Novella on iPad. I finish the 2nd one and then it says the game is over and I only have the bonus left! Any ideas?

Also in Bonus I can't get the rough sun onto the vice grips, any suggestions? I have the file also!

[Post New]by kornac on Jun 17, 12 5:09 AM
Hi fellow players. I have also tried opening the safe over and over. No luck.

Also I cannot get the tags on the snake cages, eventhough I have followed the instructions. So I am stuck in two areas.

This is frustrating. Can some one help!!! Please

[Post New]by kornac on Jun 20, 12 2:47 PM
It seems some persons have gotten the safe open. I still can't. I don't get a click on the 4 but on the other 3 numbers. Ii
I have followed all the directions. Help anyone. There seems to be so much more for me to enjoy in this game, but I am stuck stuck.

[Post New]by D_Silas on Jul 24, 12 7:36 PM
Anybody knows how to interact with the mailbox, the old lady's hand in the casket, the mouse hole, the ladder in the library and the shovel handle at the top of the stairs by the window seal....? PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!!! This rediculous with the getting stuck. ?

[Post New]by Coley_oley on Jul 28, 12 4:42 PM
Hi!
Need help!! Walk through has told me that once I have the snake in the safe that I touch the safe to close it but it's not working!! I've tapped and tapped and its not having an effect at all on the iPhone.. I know there are people who can't open the safe but if anyone has passed the bit I'm stuck with please reply as I'm really enjoying the game up til now thanks!

Nicole

[Post New]by Amyjo311 on Dec 12, 12 6:17 PM
I am very disappointed that there is no third novella on the iPhone version. It really would have made more sense to have included the third novella as just like the other versions. I have noticed this with many big fish games, that The iPhone versions have less content than the other versions. I think it would only be fair to include the entire game on the iPhone since we are paying for the games just like everybody else.

Go to: