bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

The iPad version of Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 4, 11 4:10 PM
Hi iFishies!

Want to try the iPad version of this game? You can check it out by clicking here.

Although the gameplay will be similar to our PC/Mac versions of this game, please feel free to use this thread to ask any questions specific to your version of this game.

If you’re experiencing any technical issues with the iPad version of this game, please let us know by contacting Tech Support or by posting in the 'Technical Issues' thread. If you’d like to search for answers online, we'd encourage you to start with our 'iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch' help article.

And if you’d like to learn more about how to use the forums, please click here to check out our Forum Rules & FAQ page.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 12/04/2011 at 4:11:14 PM PST

Re:The iPad version of Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by nmcarter on Feb 1, 12 9:01 AM
The game crashes when I try to enter the picture of the little house. I have already bought the game twice trying to get past this point. Help!

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Feb 1, 12 10:12 AM
Hi nmcarter

If your game is crashing I'd check out the steps over at our iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch help article (if you click that link it will take you right there), and there are some great suggestions there.

If that doesn't work I'd definitely get in touch with our Tech Support team and one of our reps would be happy to help out.

Also, if you or anyone has any further tech questions to post, we also have a Technical Issues thread for this game. This will ensure that they are seen and can be addressed more quickly. I just want to make sure you get the help you need!

Hope that helps and thanks!

bfgCimarron

Edited on 02/01/2012 at 10:14:33 AM PST

[Post New]by Bjbetche on Nov 4, 12 2:42 PM
I have been trying for 3 days on and off to get the blue lantern to hook onto the hook so I can look thru the window any ideas? I am stumped

[Post New]by kalnich on Jan 1, 13 8:07 AM
The app you link to does not say its the collectors edition and I can't find it in the store. Is this version the collectors edition with a different name? I enjoy the extended editions with extra game play. The first Drawn game was awesome and I want to play this one before the latest in the series but if there's a collectors edition I would prefer to play that one first.

Thanks!

maggotUK
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by maggotUK on May 3, 14 8:33 PM
I've finished the normal gAme, then gone into the graveyard, then I returned to the town....but now I can't get back into the graveyard to carry on with the game,!, I just get a blank archway. Could you please tell me how to get back in

Go to: