bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

The iPad/iPhone versions of Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Murders in the Rue Morgue CE are here!

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 4, 11 4:50 PM
Hi iFishies!

Want to try the iPad or iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game? You can check them out by clicking here for iPad or here for iPhone/iPod touch.

Although the gameplay will be similar to our PC/Mac versions of this game, please feel free to use this thread to ask any questions specific to your version of this game.

If you’re experiencing any technical issues with the iPad or iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game, please let us know by contacting Tech Support or by posting in the 'Technical Issues' thread. If you’d like to search for answers online, we'd encourage you to start with our 'iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch' help article.

And if you’d like to learn more about how to use the forums, please click here to check out our Forum Rules & FAQ page.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Re:The iPad/iPhone versions of Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Murders in the Rue Morgue CE are here

[Post New]by Captain_Penguin on Mar 15, 12 3:10 PM
Good game, loved the bonus game but can't access the bonus content shown in the description. When I tap the square with number tiles after completing the puzzle there, it just shows me a teaser trailer of the next game in the series. On the walk through online it says that this is where the bonus content is. Please help!

Re:The iPad/iPhone versions of Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Murders in the Rue Morgue CE are here

[Post New]by Amyjo311 on Nov 27, 12 9:47 AM
How do you access the map during game play?

Re:The iPad/iPhone versions of Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Murders in the Rue Morgue CE are her

[Post New]by nessyhlv on Aug 8, 13 5:54 PM
Game got completely frozen after I used the Skip option on the lock with ball bearings in the Morgue chapter. Game is stuck on the image of the lock, prompting to use the key, but not allowing me to get to the inventory. Back and Menu buttons are not responding. It's a bug in the game! I can't continue playing it. All I can do is to delete the game. I want my money back!

Edited on 08/08/2013 at 5:55:50 PM PST

Go to: