bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Coffee Rush 3

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 5, 11 12:05 AM
Keep your customers content in Coffee Rush 3! Take each order and then use your Match 3 skills to serve up your delicious java! From aliens to mobsters, your customers can be a needy bunch! Brew up beautiful beverages to turn a tidy profit and expand your shop in this incredible Match 3 game. Serve the clientele well and take on other obstacles in Coffee Rush 3!

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

Re:Coffee Rush 3

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Dec 5, 11 12:40 AM
Hmmmmm. I am not saying it is a bad game, infact it looks like a good game.

Unfortunately I am a very bad player. I have just had to play the very first level 4 times & i have still failed to make the required dosh.

So sadly a definite no buy here.

RickF
Minnow
Minnow
201 Posts

[Post New]by RickF on Dec 5, 11 6:55 AM
jojo_the_joyful wrote:Hmmmmm. I am not saying it is a bad game, infact it looks like a good game.

Unfortunately I am a very bad player. I have just had to play the very first level 4 times & i have still failed to make the required dosh.

I have to agree, after playing the first level five times and still not being able to beat it. It’s a no buy for me.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Dec 5, 11 7:11 AM
Are you remembering to pick up your payments so that you can get more customers in? I've had to replay one level. but it was a little further on. So far, I have only one level with more than one star.

chaleur
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by chaleur on Dec 7, 11 9:04 AM
jojo_the_joyful wrote:Hmmmmm. I am not saying it is a bad game, infact it looks like a good game.

I am having the same problem. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I do pick up all the payments and I pick up all the extra $s that appear on the board and I still struggle to get only one star. I think I am just a bad player, so I guess this game is not for me. It is a lot of fun though, so if you have elite match 3 skills, I'd recommend it!

cadofe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by cadofe on Dec 31, 11 4:19 PM
my only problem is level 43. I have been trying for several days to get the third start but just cant get past 45

cadofe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by cadofe on Dec 31, 11 4:19 PM
my only problem is level 43. I have been trying for several days to get the third start but just cant get past 45

[Post New]by rodneybear2 on Jan 2, 12 4:50 PM
I have three stars on all of them except the ones where you have to fill certain types. I always get the things filled before I get enough money for three stars. Any sugesstions?

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on Jul 4, 13 11:01 AM
My strategy for a perfect game, with all Movies/rewards, is to keep replaying level 1 and upgrading recipes until you get 3 stars on it. On the ingredient- levels, I just focus on the money and when I get three stars I finish the ingredients. I hope this helps!

Go to: