bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Reviews for Coffee Rush 3

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Dec 5, 11 12:18 AM
Hi Fishies!

We’d love to hear what you think of Coffee Rush 3; your reviews are very important to us and to other Fishies. And now you’re more than welcomed to post your thoughts about this game right from the game page over Here!

For more information about our Game Reviews, please click here.

Once you’ve submitted your review, please feel free to come back and re-post your thoughts in this thread. Remember, a lot of people who will be reading these reviews haven’t played this game yet, so if you’re posting any spoilers, please be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

You can also specify if you played the game from the trial version or the full version and on which level you ended your game play, so that other players can get more out of this discussion !

For any other discussions or comments other than your general feedback on this game, feel free to go ahead and create a new discussion in the game forum. If you are experiencing technical issues, remember to check out the support thread here.

Happy gaming!
bfgKenai

mary102696
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

Re:Reviews for Coffee Rush 3

[Post New]by mary102696 on Dec 5, 11 1:00 AM
Well Coffee Rush is one of my all time favorite games. The second one was fun too but it had some bugs. i played most of the trial except 5 minutes and had not one bug. There are no difficulty settings as in the first one or the ability to make small, medium large, but it does have various mini games and you now have the ability to make your own upgrades to the bldg, buy a new drink, or sandwiches, salads or cupcakes whenever. All in all, it still isn't the first one but it's way better than the second one. Don't let the second one stop you from trying this one.

bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on Dec 5, 11 1:14 AM
Very jerky - not a buy.

[Post New]by rob013 on Dec 5, 11 1:30 AM
Played the demo - found the gameplay slow and tedious. I was too fast!!!! lol Quite simple and easy (so far), not sure how difficult the levels might become but don't think this will be a buy for me, prob not even as a daily deal

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Dec 5, 11 4:58 AM
mary102696 wrote:Don't let the second one stop you from trying this one.

I'm glad you mentioned this; I agree that the second one wasn't as good as the first. Off to download and try this one now.

mary102696
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mary102696 on Dec 5, 11 7:01 AM
I guess I should have mentioned I have a brand new laptop running Windows 7 64 bit and had no problems at all.

This new game does have 105 levels so I would think at some point they get progressively harder but that's just a guess on my part. Had to edit. You can earn up to three stars on each levels which adds up to 315 stars. At first I thought there was 315 levels.

Edited on 12/05/2011 at 1:18:30 PM PST

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Dec 5, 11 7:16 AM
I've only played for fifteen minutes. One vast improvement is the ability to make matches while the pieces are still fallling. I just recently played Coffee Rush 2 and that definitely wasn't possible there.There seems to be many upgrades and improvements to purchase in comparison to Coffee Rush 2.

stingstungme
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by stingstungme on Dec 5, 11 8:57 PM
I was loving the game with 15 minutes of demo time still remaining so I bought it. I wish I hadn't.

The novelty of the game quickly wears off. It becomes very monotonous.

I'm somewhere in stage 3 and I don't think the game becomes increasingly difficult with each level.
The only level which gives me difficult is the one where you need to fill up the boxes in x amount of time. I have no trouble filling them but I didn't get 3 stars on one of the level.

The huge thing I disliked about this game is that it doesn't tell you right off the bat, what is needed for the Super goal (3 stars). You have to meet your regular goal then it will tell you the expert goal. Once you meet the expert goal then it will tell you what the super goal is but NOT on the timed level I mentioned above.

dosnomads
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by dosnomads on Dec 6, 11 3:15 AM
Downloaded the demo but deleted game after 10 minutes. I found it tedious and sorry to say a bit boring. I usually like this type of M3 game - Coffee Rush 3 is not for me.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Dec 6, 11 10:56 AM
I have tried this game, but didn`t liked it very much. It feels like the previous games in the series - very easy also. For me its a no buy

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Dec 7, 11 1:30 PM
On the timed level with the boxes to fill Expert is always 25 and super is always 50

Hope this helps

Help please!

[Post New]by sunnyside_up on Dec 14, 11 9:31 PM
I really like this game, but there is no expanation on how to get the ingredients out of the small boxed that surround the big box. I searched Help, but it didn't say anything on how to get those boxes opened to get to the ingredients.

Anyone know how to do this?

Schmootoo
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Schmootoo on Dec 18, 11 4:14 AM
Use the coffee jug power-ups, the ones that explode all tiles horizontally/vertically, this can activate ingredients in the unconnected areas.

sharona88
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sharona88 on Mar 6, 12 2:22 AM
I found this game a little tedious and hard to follow, as the goals aren't displayed up front. I found it hard to get the goals and had to repeat the first level several times before I found what the goal was. Overall, I wasn't impressed with the game itself, but liked the concept of match 3 in a time management game, I haven't come across this before.

Go to: