bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

The iPad version of Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ is here!

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Dec 5, 11 5:24 AM
Hi iFishies!

Want to try the iPad version of this game? You can check it out by clicking here.

Although the gameplay will be similar to our PC/Mac versions of this game, please feel free to use this thread to ask any questions specific to your version of this game.

If you’re experiencing any technical issues with the iPad version of this game, please let us know by contacting Tech Support or by posting in the ‘Technical Issues’ thread. If you’d like to search for answers online, we’d encourage you to start with our ‘iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch’ help article.

And if you’d like to learn more about how to use the forums, please click here to check out our Forum Rules & FAQ page.

Happy gaming!

-bfgRhone

skyboytoo
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

Re:The iPad version of Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ is here!

[Post New]by skyboytoo on Dec 26, 11 10:27 AM
How long is the game approximately? I tried the free version and loved it, but I need to know how much longer the full version is.

emery419
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by emery419 on Oct 2, 12 5:57 PM
I have downloaded the first two "Drawn" games for iPad and I'm already stuck, but can't find any help online. I cannot find the last two mirror shards, which need to be found and placed before the game can continue. I checked the walkthrough for the regular game, but it doesn't have any help for this. It would be nice to have a forum section just for iPad games, or if there is one, could someone please point me there? Thanks.

[Post New]by Tamarawade on Oct 7, 12 10:39 AM
I also cannot find the last shard of glass... I've looked at the walk through etc. it's the small triangle on the right side center that I can't find.

Go to: