bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Big City Adventure - San Francisco technical issues here only (old)

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Dec 5, 11 5:38 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 07/02/2017 at 4:16:35 PM PST

Re:Post any Big City Adventure - San Francisco technical issues here only

[Post New]by clairebaz on Feb 1, 12 8:40 AM
I downloaded this game for my android phone htc sensation put can't get past the first jigsaw puzzle as it won't let me drag the last 3 pieces from the right hand side of the screen. There are a few bugs on the other games aswell for android it appears. Do you know when any of these bugs will be getting fixed, as I do not want to purchase any of the full games for them not to work.
Thanks

[Post New]by jrush75 on Jun 3, 12 8:23 AM
Round 50 is missing a puzzle piece. How can i movee past this level

[Post New]by AussieRagdoll on Oct 5, 13 4:42 PM
I have recently moved from an iPad 1 IOS 5.1.1 onto an iPad 4 IOS 7. The game will now only open in portrait mode. Previously, it opened in landscape. In portrait mode, it is difficult, if not impossible, to see all the clues in order to play the game. How can I open the game in landscape like it used to do?

[Post New]by buchetiglia on Oct 27, 13 3:26 AM
hello i have moved to iOS 7 and i can't play. it's impossible. maybe there si à problem Smith the iOS 7. when there si à new version ?

i have for the same problem with big city adventure New York ?

thank You for your answer?

[Post New]by Jarmuth on Nov 19, 13 10:25 AM
From Big Fish tech support: Use the steps below for now. They are working on a permanent fix for iOS 7

Big City Adventure: San Francisco (temporary fix for iOS 7)
1. On the main screen, tap the “Options” button that should still be showing on the screen.
2. In the next window, tap the “Support” button which will should take you to our support page in landscape mode.
3. Tap “Go Back to the Game”
4. The display should be restored to landscape mode.

Edited on 11/19/2013 at 10:30:34 AM PST

[Post New]by heidyho on Mar 22, 14 11:01 AM
the PIE is missing from this game and I can't get pass the level what can I do to play next part of the city?

Go to: