bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors are here!

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Dec 5, 11 5:50 AM
Hi iFishies!

Want to try the iPad or iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game? You can check them out by clicking here for iPad or here for iPhone/iPod touch.

Although the gameplay will be similar to our PC/Mac versions of this game, please feel free to use this thread to ask any questions specific to your version of this game.

If you’re experiencing any technical issues with the iPad or iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game, please let us know by contacting Tech Support or by posting in the ‘Technical Issues’ thread. If you’d like to search for answers online, we’d encourage you to start with our ‘iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch’ help article.

And if you’d like to learn more about how to use the forums, please click here to check out our Forum Rules & FAQ page.

Happy gaming!

-bfgRhone

Edited on 12/05/2011 at 5:51:13 AM PST

Re:The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors are here!

[Post New]by Lauralynnegreen on Dec 28, 11 8:47 PM
I'm stuck in the garage. My screwdriver will not remove the screws from the grate. I've located it and the blowtorch. The blowtorch removes the lock fine but the screwdriver doesn't work at all. Help!

Re:The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors are here!

[Post New]by alice9 on Jan 30, 12 4:12 PM
i had a hard time to. try leaveing the screw driver there or try droping in on the screw. gl i hope it works

Edited on 01/30/2012 at 4:13:38 PM PST

[Post New]by hsibbs on Jun 13, 12 9:57 PM
I am in the observatory.

I have put the lens and the crank on the telescope, but it says 'looks like there is an absent crank'

I have re-installed the game (ended up buying it twice!) and replayed, same thing?????????????

[Post New]by Dixie40 on Jun 24, 12 11:38 AM
I bought this game from my iPad. Now it wants to me buy it again. I had to reinstall the game. Now I can't play beyond thr trial period. How do I unlock what I have already bought.

[Post New]by wormpy on Aug 25, 12 11:36 AM
I m stuck in the basement on the clock. I set it at 11:55 but nothing hppens. What am I supposed to do.

[Post New]by Shapfell on Nov 8, 12 8:59 AM
Dixie40 wrote:I bought this game from my iPad. Now it wants to me buy it again. I had to reinstall the game. Now I can't play beyond thr trial period. How do I unlock what I have already bought.

I am having the same problem. Have purchased it once then took it off iPad for a while and then when I reinstalled it got the same message after Trial. Not impressed.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 8, 12 10:54 AM
Hi Shapfell,

I'm sorry you're having trouble getting the full version on your iPad again!

Please get in touch with our Mobile Support Team so they can work with you directly to get everything straightened out. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email and they'll get back to you as soon as they can.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Mrskpete on Oct 6, 13 12:43 PM
After iOS 7 update game stopped working on my iPad.....even after doing the suggested self help steps. Stuck on start screen. Never got to finish the game I paid for.

[Post New]by stsandme on Oct 7, 13 5:53 PM
I am stuck in the armory. I move the candlestick holder and it will not grab onto the wall and then it just stays in one place. Been trying for several days and cannot get anywhere with the candlestick holder and candle.

[Post New]by katemad on Jan 2, 14 11:28 AM
I can't get this to open.??

Go to: