Namirs
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Walk through for this game

[Post New]by Namirs on Dec 5, 11 6:00 AM
Is there a Walk Through for Shattered Minds because the Strat.guide on game isn't addressing problem. No help so far on Forum and I realize everyone has a life LOL When you are into the games its Hard and at 65 yrs. its a little harder. The Forums are helpfull along with Walk Throughs.

Have a great day,Namirs

Re:Walk through for this game

[Post New]by lrullestad on Dec 5, 11 7:39 PM
I'm with Namirs. Lost. Is there a walkthrough? Love the game; I'd like to play it.
Old Farmer. (71)

agate50
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by agate50 on Dec 9, 11 7:03 PM
Ditto.

I'm stuck and the strategy guide doesn't help.

Frustrated,

Agate50 (62)

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Dec 9, 11 7:41 PM
Yes, there is one on a gamers' review site. Google name of game, it starts with G but I can;t post link here. It got me through to the end when SG wasn't very clear for me.

good

Edited on 12/09/2011 at 7:43:15 PM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Walk through for this game

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 9, 11 10:10 PM
Namirs wrote:Is there a Walk Through for Shattered Minds because the Strat.guide on game isn't addressing problem. No help so far on Forum and I realize everyone has a life LOL When you are into the games its Hard and at 65 yrs. its a little harder. The Forums are helpfull along with Walk Throughs.

Have a great day,Namirs

Per the Strategy guide:

Look at the meal trolley, open the bottom curtains and take the PICK (U).

The meal trolley is outside the hotel room with the clock.

5 screenshots later in the strategy guide is the line:

Use the PICK on the side to open the face (C).

To find Maxime's mask, exit the hotel, then walk right into the alley.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Dec 9, 11 10:36 PM
Hi there,
prpldva has given you both a great set of instructions that should help you here.
However, I would like to take this opportunity to say that Strategy Guides or Walkthroughs are created to walk you through the "chosen or programmed" path created by the developers and do not always follow the path that we as individuals have taken. Thereby, oftentimes there is almost as much searching through the SG or WT as there can be within a game to find the stage with which we are having problems. This can take a lot of patience and awareness of what you have done and what you need rather than where you are and what you have when you hit the proverbial Brick Wall.
Cheers

ladyhawkna
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by ladyhawkna on Jan 16, 12 2:36 PM
Can't find a pick to pry open the clock in room to get bird.
I saw this post but no answers. I keep putting the clock hands at 3:25 but still cant find the pick

Go to: