bfgRhone
4,302 Posts

Reviews for Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Dec 5, 11 6:03 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond and you can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ page here.

Have questions about our new reviews section? Please check this forum post and our help article Big Fish Game Reviews for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to repost your review in this thread. Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

For any comments or discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum. If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to pop over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
580 Posts

Re:Reviews for Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™

[Post New]by marg6043 on Dec 31, 11 3:54 PM
I played this game when it came out, it looks like an old movie to me but with a cartonish finish.

Nice story line for a mystery detective story.

I enjoyed very much, the puzzles were nice enough to play, without frustrating results.

Overall is a nice game.

Go to: