dark parables rise of the snow queen special edition,

[Post New]by lggmomof2 on Dec 5, 11 5:44 PM
How do you deactivate the jail to save the children.

rvchrissy
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:dark parables rise of the snow queen special edition,

[Post New]by rvchrissy on Dec 7, 11 7:26 AM
Did you figure this out yet? I am stumped.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 7, 11 11:31 AM
There's a statue standing next to the cell and he's missing something. Find it.

**SPOILER** (Hightlght to see): Go back to the main hall and look at the table on the left. You'll trigger a HOS and you'll earn a scythe. Give it to the statue of the grim reaper by the children.

[Post New]by lggmomof2 on Dec 8, 11 9:54 AM
rvchrissy wrote:Did you figure this out yet? I am stumped.
yes i figured it out but cant remember how i did it because i have finished the game sorry and ty for responding . Another person answered and said that There's a statue standing next to the cell and he's missing something. you have to find that then it will release the jail

[Post New]by snowbirdsuz on Dec 22, 11 3:28 PM
Man, I have read SO many comments, and I still can't figure out how to free the children. The statue next to the ice cage already has the scythe. I can't find anything else that could be missing. PLEASE HELP!!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 22, 11 5:55 PM
snowbirdsuz wrote:Man, I have read SO many comments, and I still can't figure out how to free the children. The statue next to the ice cage already has the scythe. I can't find anything else that could be missing. PLEASE HELP!!

Look at the icicles on the cage. Do they look like prison bars, going top to bottom? Or to they look like icicles coming up from the floor, with a gap in the middle?

If they look like inverted icicles, the children are free. They just won't leave until the guide comes for them. You have to make an opening for him to come in and show him the way. (If you haven't done these things yet, it'll be a while until those kids actually leave their icy prison - you have all sorts of things you'll have to do first.)

If they still look like prison bars, try going out and talking to the guide. (And you did talk to the children, didn't you?)

[Post New]by Subpoenathepastx on Mar 31, 13 10:01 AM
Is anyone else having the problem in chapter 5 with the tower? I get into the tower and there is no hidden object scene for me to get the second jewel. Plus I can't open the console that supposedly triggers a mini game for the stairs to open up.

[Post New]by jjsfire on Apr 10, 13 8:33 PM
ok so I am where I have to leave the shard of mirror glass in the mirror but I have no shard where do I find it so that I can fix the mirror I have tried several times.....making me nuts but love the game.

BlackDark
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by BlackDark on Apr 11, 13 7:08 AM
jjsfire-

The Mirror Shard is on the Floor at the Top of the Tower. At the Top of the Tower, the Father of the Snow Queen should have tried to attack you; and you saved yourself by ringing that Huge Bell. When The Father of the Snow Queen jumped off the Tower, he dropped the Mirror Shard that he was wearing.

I hope this helps you, and Happy Gaming!

-BlackDark

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on May 26, 13 10:43 AM
I had the same problem with the children, but go to the bedroom and place the Prince & Princess figures on the mantle. Pull the lever and the children will be free. (Use the hammer on the cracked wall and talk to Noah to free the children)

Go to: