godschild1955
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

DONE.....FINALLY!!

[Post New]by godschild1955 on Dec 5, 11 6:02 PM
I had went ahead & purchased this game when it popped up while I was purchasing another game, for $3.99. Should've saved my money. The game WASN'T hard, BUT...They screwed you with making the objects as TINY as they could-THEN, they had the nerve to have a few scenes go under water!! Maybe it's just me, but even with my glasses on I was having difficult time finding the tiniest ones they hid camouflaged against things WAY in tight corners & in the Dark areas as well. I also had to keep flipping back & forth from full screen to small screen at times. Don't know about anyone else's computer, but when mine is full screen & there are objects on far, far right & left sides- I don't see them till I go out of full screen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This game would have been decent had they made it so you could play w/o a magnifying glass!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIP: when the little black figure pops in from all corners of your screen-CLICK on it--I made the mistake of either not paying attention at beginning or just not catching on right away, But when you click on it you get extra hints.
>Rated on # of **** scenes, I'd give it an 8/9 (pretty good)
>Rated on difficulty, I'd give it a 2/3 (found it fairly easy, considering)
>Rating the 'geniuses' who made up the screwed up scenes (size of scenes & objects), I'd give them a 0 (did they have super human eyesight or am I just THAT blind?!)
Was going to play another game tonight, but my eyes are SO blurry I have to go take my glasses off & put some drops in them!
OK, I'm done! (lol) --- Thanx for letting me vent & Happy Gaming Everyone!

Go to: