lizzardst
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

NEED TO SHRINK SCREEN TO less than 'full page' how to make it happen so I can go back and forth

[Post New]by lizzardst on Dec 5, 11 9:15 PM
I NEED to be able to play this with less than the whole page. Every other game I play, you go to options and check or uncheck box for less than full screen. I'm either blind or many dizzy from the 360 (LOL) at any rate unless I can shrink this I will not be able to play....HELP PLEASE HELP.
I need to have other things open and besides
to load the walkthough I have to save and close the game, go to walkthough read it, make note or try to remember, come back, open it, do whatever, play forever, get stuck, then save it, close it, fo read more, come back and oh my......I'm ready to give up and I'm not quite ready to -yet but must must slove this HELP someone PLEASE

rebeccak
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:NEED TO SHRINK SCREEN TO less than 'full page' how to make it happen so I can go back and forth

[Post New]by rebeccak on Feb 6, 12 10:07 AM
Hi, sorry but I do not know how to change the screen (alt-enter works for some games but I doubt it would work for this one). I know especially with this game a walkthru is needed sometimes! However, can you use alt-tab to minimize the game, in order to look at other windows? At least you wouldn't have to save and close it each time.

Re:NEED TO SHRINK SCREEN TO less than 'full page' how to make it happen so I can go back and for

[Post New]by Frisky21 on Feb 5, 13 1:26 PM
I know this answer is a little late but there is a way to play in window mode. Open the game folder from the computer and click the config file. Find the line that says "fullscreen=1" and simply change the 1 to 0. When you open the game, it will be in window mode!

Edited on 02/05/2013 at 9:07:40 PM PST

Re:NEED TO SHRINK SCREEN TO less than 'full page' how to make it happen so I can go back and forth

[Post New]by NemoScorpGalOz on Mar 20, 13 10:05 PM
I too would be too late to help lizzardst and Frisky21's reply will work with this game too but for others these 2 shortcuts may help as it works with any Windows PC programs/games..

Hold the [Alt] key down & press the [Tab] key to scroll thru all open programs.

or hold the Win [start] key down & hit [M] key to minimise all open programs this gives you the desktop screen with all your open progs in the task bar, then simply click which one you want to maximise & use.

Cheers

Go to: