bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Be a King: Golden Empire forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 6, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Be a King: Golden Empire forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Be a King: Golden Empire players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Be a King: Golden Empire forum

[Post New]by mntthompson on Feb 5, 12 1:37 PM
Be a King - Golden Empire level ROLLROCK. I can't figure it out.I have tried everything to beat it, I even tried selling everything and to get as many knight's as I could and still my town destroyed. I can't progress. Please help.

buona
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Welcome to Be a King: Golden Empire forum

[Post New]by buona on Mar 6, 12 12:30 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Be a King: Golden Empire forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Be a King: Golden Empire players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

how do I get through level 26,

etowe
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by etowe on Apr 21, 12 3:03 PM
I love this game, but I am having so much trouble getting through the levels. The game freezes and the exe file just shuts down (it's saying it has something to do with the graphics). I originally purchased it from a different site. I purchased here the other day because I thought reinstalling it from another site might help . . . it has not! Please HELP! I'm at level 26 right now, but the way I got past the freezing on other levels was to just win the level faster. I haven't yet figured out how to win this level quickly. Again, PLEASE HELP!!

[Post New]by taicarmel on Mar 1, 14 2:08 AM
Not really good at this sort of thing. Love the graphics but am getting terribly into debt - very early on. Is there way to get rid of the marauding dogs before they destroy everything? The towers don't seem to be stopping them? All my gold is going into reconstruction,

Go to: