Showalter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

valve

[Post New]by Showalter on Dec 6, 11 2:17 PM
I have tried several times to turn the valve and then grasp it for my inventory. Each time the picture changes and the valve disappears. I need it for the sink. If someone knows the exact series of actions to make this work, I would appreciate the help.

Re:valve

[Post New]by suomineito on Dec 11, 11 2:47 AM
I have the same problem with the valve! I cannot continue playing the game because of this. Can anyone help? Please?

bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Dec 11, 11 3:03 AM
Hey Fishies,

Welcome to the Pond suomineito!

If you're still stuck with the valve, can you please give me a bit more details and I'll do my best to help you out? Is it the valve in the Chapter 1 or is it another one further in the game?

Thanks !
bfgKenai

[Post New]by suomineito on Dec 11, 11 3:08 AM
It's the valve in chapter 1 I'm having problems with. When I finish the mini-game and turn the valve, the picture changes and the valve keeps missing from my inventory. I've tried everything, I tried to get the valve on casual mode and nothing, advanced mode and nothing, hardcore mode and nothing. I even reinstalled the game 3 times but the same issue keeps happening. I bought this game and now it annoys me because I keep getting stuck after just 10 minutes of playing.

Go to: