bfgFlounder
9,492 Posts

Welcome to Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 7, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

country2
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Welcome to Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection forum

[Post New]by country2 on Dec 10, 11 8:56 AM
cant find blue star for church gate help pls

[Post New]by bonbonscott on Dec 14, 11 3:05 AM
either can i !!

Gisellesc60
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:blue star

[Post New]by Gisellesc60 on Dec 16, 11 2:15 PM
I have opened the safe and clicked on blue star, but it disappreared when I went back to the safe cant open it.... Please help

[Post New]by tijkwa on Dec 19, 11 2:28 PM
can not find blue star or the key to the locked box 26

[Post New]by macky40 on Dec 20, 11 6:04 PM
I'm stuck on the blue star, too. I went to the blog and found where it was, but somehow I missed it when I opened the safe for that part of the game. Now I can't get back in there. I also put the church keys on the gate lock before I found the blue star and now they are gone from my inventory. Can anybody help me, Please?

[Post New]by olcaycag on Dec 21, 11 3:13 PM
where is the blue starr!!!??

[Post New]by olcaycag on Dec 21, 11 3:32 PM
eureka!!! blue star: its in the safe which is in doctor's office.its not look like blue that we know thats why u can not see.its near the files in the safe.hope u all find it.

[Post New]by YvonneD53 on Jan 5, 12 11:52 PM
I'm at the church door. I've used the crowbar and there are no more planks to remove, but I still have the crowbar and can't open the door. Help!

[Post New]by biddyfish on Jan 7, 12 1:08 PM
how do I get the picture of the boyfriend? the brush keeps dusting and dusting and dusting and I cannot get the picture. What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by YvonneD53 on Jan 7, 12 3:48 PM
Just keep dusting, till it's completely clean, even round the edges.

[Post New]by afreimann on Jan 8, 12 7:57 AM
BUGGY, BUGGY, BUGGY!!!
I did NOT get the glass bottle (5th device part) from the HOS at the skeleton in the hospital. WHAT NOW?????

Edited on 01/08/2012 at 8:57:31 AM PST

[Post New]by tlindsey9 on Jan 17, 12 11:09 AM
Im having the same issue with the blue star. I got it out of the safe and went to the gates with the rest of the stars. I put the keys on first and then went to place the stars when I did the blue one was gone. I have been through every inch of the game for hours trying to figure it out. The safe, where I got the star just has papers in it now. and I cant find the key to Box 26 either. Someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I click "hint" it keeps saying place the blue star in the place by the gates.

[Post New]by tlindsey9 on Jan 17, 12 11:55 AM
found it thanks guys!!!! yeehah

[Post New]by kizarny on Jan 17, 12 5:06 PM
I definitely took the blue star from the safe, it disappeared from my inventory and that's pretty much it for me playing this game until there's a bug fix. Too frustrating and I don't want to restart.

Mira9
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Mira9 on Jan 23, 12 4:14 PM
Go back to the safe. The blue star is there almost translucid next to the files. You can hardly see it!

[Post New]by Ashley_Baby1991 on Mar 1, 12 8:33 PM
Mira9 is right, I had been searching for hours when I finally found this site, go to the safe look at the bottom, the star is almost invisible it's almost clear, its practically touching the left side of the safe, once I saw it I couldn't believe I never noticed it before! I also haven't found the key for box 26 however I have a feeling we'll find it in the church maybe? Hope this helps, thanks Maria!

Edited on 03/03/2012 at 8:38:04 AM PST

[Post New]by Ashley_Baby1991 on Mar 3, 12 8:45 AM
This is a question for anyone who has made it to the Epilogue I'm at the part where I need to use the trowel and dig up the worm from beside the skeleton so I can go fishing however, no matter where I click or what I do I can not find where I'm suppose to be digging, someone help! I really don't want to restart the whole game just to catch a fish but I can't move on without it.

[Post New]by brandisuezette on Mar 6, 12 11:31 AM
what time do i set the clock infront of tavern

[Post New]by voodoogueen on Apr 17, 12 12:12 AM
That pesky blue star in the safe in the doctor's office. It was almost transparent! I just clicked around the papers remaining in the safe until it went into my inventory.

Go to: