level 100

[Post New]by TheLady1 on Dec 7, 11 5:52 AM
I am playing the game in relaxed mode. When I finish level 1OO it says that I have to replay something. Don't know what the do!!!!!!!!!!
Did anybody have the same problem?

Thanks
TheLady1

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:level 100

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 7, 11 4:45 PM
Welcome to the pond, TheLady1

I saw a similar inquiry elsewhere and I think it may be a hint to try timed mode.

[Post New]by TheLady1 on Dec 8, 11 6:47 AM
That still doesn't solve the problem I'm afraid!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Spring7755 on Dec 25, 11 5:35 AM
That same thing happened to me to. Both on the timed and the relaxed.

GrandWeeze
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by GrandWeeze on Jan 4, 12 10:42 AM
Same thing happening here and I'm trying to figure it out. I am also playing untimed mode (I'll only do timed once I've won the game in untimed mode) and have played this very challenging level at least 4 times before I realized that the game totally discounts any gains I made on the previous playing of the level. I'm going back in now to see if I've gotten around the glitch. It can't be anything else, because why would the developer provide an untimed mode but not allow you to win in that mode?? I'll be back to report my success or failure.

GrandWeeze
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by GrandWeeze on Jan 4, 12 10:45 AM
Failure!! Totally failed to save my progress and made me begin the level all over again! How annoying!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 4, 12 4:36 PM
Hi GrandWeeze, another fishie found one solution to this problem and posted in another thread that you need to make sure you bought every building before completing level 100. The pyramids of Giza cost 100,000 of each resource and it's possible to reach level 100 without having this much saved and therefore not be able to "finish" the game because your city isn't finished. I don't know what else may be causing this issue.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jan 10, 12 4:06 PM
SynthpopAddict wrote:Hi GrandWeeze, another fishie found one solution to this problem and posted in another thread that you need to make sure you bought every building before completing level 100. The pyramids of Giza cost 100,000 of each resource and it's possible to reach level 100 without having this much saved and therefore not be able to "finish" the game because your city isn't finished. I don't know what else may be causing this issue.

When you get to Level 100 and haven't gotten enough resources to buy buildings, then it asks you if you want to play the "epoch" where you then go to the Main Menu (or it takes you there, don't remember offhand) and you click "Play Adventure" and a little bubble will appear stating that you'll be playing the "epoch".

What I am wondering about (haven't looked at other forum members' comments yet) is why am I have to play and replay and replay Levels 99 and 100; it just goes back and forth between these 2 levels. I would've thought that once you complete these 2 levels that you continue onto higher levels or didn't the game developers think to add more levels despite knowing that a person can reach Level 100 WITHOUT having had enough resources to build the entire city?

MEnr56

GrandWeeze
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by GrandWeeze on Jan 14, 12 11:31 AM
Well, I replayed the game under a different name (really tired of the music by this time!!) and thought I had beaten the glitch. Then I made the mistake of choosing the second building to construct rather than the first since I had enough resources to buy either and the second one gave a bonus. That was it! Took away all my accumulated points in the final "epoch" and told me I had finished the game!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 15, 12 7:02 AM
I think there's a slider bar you can move all the way to the left in the game options to shut the music off. I haven't played in untimed so don't really know why it gives you the not completed thing there...maybe it gives out less resources or it just won't give you the game ending no matter what. If you're playing in timed you have to be careful on how many times you buy time so as not to be short on resources for getting the last few buildings. It also helps to have all the citizens and the 100 chests trophy since they increase the resources. From what I've read elsewhere, if you completely run out of lives before reaching level 100 it will have you restart the whole last epoch but if you have lives left it sends you back only to 99.

flopsy09
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by flopsy09 on Feb 23, 12 3:47 PM
Haven't reached level 100 yet.

Go to: