msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

frustrated

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Dec 7, 11 7:03 PM
this has got to be the most frustrating game ,yet
i play then it freezes up, i did all the dx stuff , uninstalled ,re installed it played 4a bit further then, when i exited . it seemed to work fine ,but now it won't start i get frozen screen & game isn't responding ,.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:frustrated

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Dec 7, 11 11:28 PM
Hi there msdawn01,
I don't have a solution for you as I had no such problem with this game, however, I hope you have also posted this in the Technical Problems Forum above.
Cheers.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

frustrated

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 8, 11 12:18 PM
msdawn01 wrote:this has got to be the most frustrating game ,yet
i play then it freezes up, i did all the dx stuff , uninstalled ,re installed it played 4a bit further then, when i exited . it seemed to work fine ,but now it won't start i get frozen screen & game isn't responding ,.

Hi msdawn01,

If your game is still freezing after giving all of the steps in the 'Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen' help article a try, please contact Tech Support, and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: