tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Chapter 8 question...

[Post New]by tj1147 on Dec 8, 11 9:56 AM
I've managed to find everything to give to the king except the volcanic rocks. According to the guide, I need to visit a particular place for a H0 scene to get this. But, when I go to that area, there is no **** scene. My question - does everything have to be completed in a chapter before advancing to the next? If so, then I haven't missed anything and I am stuck! If everything DOES NOT have to be finished in one chapter to go to the next, then I must have missed something somewhere.

Any help is gratefully appreciated!!

tj

Thank you to those who replied...I cannot believe there was something very simple I had missed! What a "duh" moment when I realized it!

This has been one of the most enjoyable games I've played! Highly recommended and hoping for a "sequel" soon!!

Edited on 12/12/2011 at 3:38:53 PM PST

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Chapter 8 question...

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 8, 11 11:34 AM
I'm pretty certain that you do have to finish everything in a chapter before the next one will start. Are you sure you're looking at the correct statue? The one you want is in the scene just outside the main entrance to the castle. The armory is on the left, with a dragon statue directly above it, and the statue you want is on the right. It's in a sort of alcove with an arch and some steps leading up to it. I think you click the steps to get the HOS, but I could be wrong on that.

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Re:Chapter 8 question...

[Post New]by tj1147 on Dec 8, 11 6:40 PM
Thanks for your reply...I'll go back and try again! Love this game!

tj

Go to: