bradalex
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Comment

[Post New]by bradalex on Dec 9, 11 2:47 AM
sorry but not for me. I have the first one and seem to remember a bit of humour in it, wasn't there a wise cracking yeti or something?
This one is just a repetative HOS with childishly simple mini games. It is beautifully
colourful but after 30 mins I was just bored.

Hoggywizard
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

Re:Comment

[Post New]by Hoggywizard on Dec 9, 11 3:00 AM

Edited on 05/08/2013 at 2:36:31 AM PST

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

Comment

[Post New]by kdubs on Dec 9, 11 10:19 AM
bradalex wrote:sorry but not for me. I have the first one and seem to remember a bit of humour in it, wasn't there a wise cracking yeti or something?
This one is just a repetative HOS with childishly simple mini games. It is beautifully

Hi bradalex, Perhaps you're thinking of all the wise-crackers, including the Yeti, who star in Christmasville. I love that holiday game for the off-beat humor. For those not familiar with Christmasville, it is definitely worth a trial.

As to Christmas Wonderland 2, I love the graphics, the cheery holiday scenes, and most of all the bouncy Christmas music. It's a buy for me, joining my growing collection of bright seasonal HOG and Match-3.

Edited on 12/09/2011 at 10:20:08 AM PST

Libtard55
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

Comment

[Post New]by Libtard55 on Dec 12, 11 9:07 PM
bradalex wrote:sorry but not for me. I have the first one and seem to remember a bit of humour in it, wasn't there a wise cracking yeti or something?

I'm with ya on bored But I got bored with it in 15 minutes.

Go to: