bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Post any Nemo's Secret: Vulcania technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 10, 11 12:12 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Access Violation
Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

SnowMeow
Stingray
Stingray
5,934 Posts

Re:Post any Nemo's Secret: Vulcania technical issues here only

[Post New]by SnowMeow on Dec 10, 11 4:40 AM
I bought this game. It loads to the lower left of the screen, with no access to the menu for control. I'll push the green envelope later. I've deleted the game for now.

BarbLeigh
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by BarbLeigh on Dec 10, 11 5:34 AM
SnowMeow wrote:I bought this game. It loads to the lower left of the screen, with no access to the menu for control. I'll push the green envelope later. I've deleted the game for now.

Not only that, you can not access the inventory. I am also going to request my credit back. Seems like a game I would like, but it is unplayable at this point.

smjjames
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by smjjames on Dec 10, 11 10:25 AM
Did you two try the timed demo? And if so, did that happen there? I had no issues with the timed demo.

scpotamus
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by scpotamus on Dec 10, 11 11:50 AM
I did not buy the game (and probably won't) and it (the trial) loaded left and down for me too. I have Vista 32 bit on laptop. I will try it on Windows 7 and see if it works. I'll let you know.

blooms
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by blooms on Dec 10, 11 3:35 PM
same problem for me in the demo

Kukikat
Clownfish
Clownfish
711 Posts

[Post New]by Kukikat on Dec 10, 11 6:07 PM
SnowMeow wrote:I bought this game. It loads to the lower left of the screen, with no access to the menu for control. I'll push the green envelope later. I've deleted the game for now.

I have the same issue, it can be played in non-fullscreen mode which sucks. I am running Windows 7.

bgnam8r
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by bgnam8r on Dec 11, 11 6:04 AM
I have the same issues, it is unplayable.

[Post New]by 9n3fdm6z on Dec 11, 11 6:22 AM
I am playing the timed game and have the same issue. Game loads down and left,had to change out of full screen to play. Will not buy this until issue is resolved. Too bad because it looks like a good game from the mini-puzzles point of view.

[Post New]by kfrill on Dec 11, 11 8:53 PM
Yep, having the same problems. Doesn't fill screen and the inventory is unaccessible soon into the game. I run a Vista machine.

[Post New]by Wittious1 on Dec 14, 11 12:31 AM
I did not use the Knight horse before using the bathysphere. Except now I am back in the area with the chess board, and the knight is no longer in my inventory. I thought maybe it did not matter but my hint button says to do that, (chessboard) puzzle. I just looked at the walkthrough and it looks like there is no way to finish the game w/out it.

shazoz
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by shazoz on Dec 15, 11 7:16 PM
This game looked interesting but like everyone else I found I couldn't play it in full screen mode. No inventory or options menu. Very, very frustrrating because this actually looked like the sort of game I would enjoy. I cant play it in windowed mode as it is too small for me to see the H.O.s and I got tired of switching between the two formats before I even got 10 minutes into it. Developers hope you are reading these forums because this is a major screw-up as far as I am concerned. I won't be spending my dollars on this one. Grade? F-

Edited on 12/15/2011 at 7:18:09 PM PST

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by tophen on Dec 18, 11 7:41 PM
had the coal bucket,placed in tray,back out,came back it,s gone.no sign of it anywhere.

[Post New]by midnightmoose on Jan 1, 12 9:12 PM
tophen wrote:had the coal bucket,placed in tray,back out,came back it,s gone.no sign of it anywhere.

Same problem!

Later that day..... I decided to try again, so I continued on and when I had fixed the robot and pulled the lever, he started working. When he was done, there was a full bucket of coal! I hope this is the case for everyone that has this problem.

Edited on 01/01/2012 at 10:54:52 PM PST

[Post New]by mrsgeno on Nov 17, 12 8:52 PM
i can't find the brush it tells u to use to clean the control panel .... I went through the whole walk through and no where in there says anything about a brush till you get to the part where u need to use it ..... I want my money back or a credit for the game

Go to: