Did not use the Horse chess piece before completing bathosphere

[Post New]by heatherington on Dec 10, 11 3:22 AM
The minute I put the last piece of the bathosphere together it immediately took off and there was no way to go back to put the horse on that chess game. Does this mean my game is screwed up?

Re:Did not use the Horse chess piece before completing bathosphere

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Dec 10, 11 5:50 AM
I don't know. I have not the second handle for the lift and I used the bathosphere too. I think that you can turn back on a other way. I hope.

[Post New]by heatherington on Dec 10, 11 8:38 AM
Dobbiemijnboekje, you were right! You do get to go back so that you can use the knight/horse. Then the game really gets interesting!

[Post New]by Wittious1 on Dec 14, 11 12:30 AM
I did not use the Knight horse either before using the bathysphere. Except now I am back in the area with the chess board, and the knight is no longer in my inventory. I thought maybe it did not matter but my hint button says to do that, (chessboard) puzzle. I just looked at the walkthrough and it looks like there is no way to finish the game w/out it.

[Post New]by WARLORD9609 on Jan 31, 12 6:44 AM
The game is not professional, I am in the last step in the game, but I dont have Emerald(the Green Gem), i saw the walkthrough it said I had to collect it in the hotel, I went back to the hotel, but there was nothing to do, this game has mistakes

Finally, my message to the game creators, I wasted a plenty of time but now am stuck in the final move of the game, how will you compensate me?

Go to: