secateur

[Post New]by genie02 on Dec 10, 11 7:06 PM
I could not find the secateur..all I have was a long glove, cork and an oak key. In the walk through it showed that you have to go to 1576 which I did but it wasn't there. Please help...

Re:secateur

[Post New]by gabby04 on Dec 11, 11 6:00 AM
Same problem..... very frustrating cause everything else worked fine! Absolutely nothing more to click on in the bedroom. If you figure it out please post!

[Post New]by cheeky_monkey_ on Dec 17, 11 12:03 PM
Same problem here. Per the walkthrough for chapter 5:

"Travel to the Bedroom 1576.

Remove the sheets.

Pick up the SECATEUR (I) and the WOODEN FACE (J)."

I cannot get into the bedroom in 1576....anyone have any suggetions?

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by lvfao on Jan 26, 12 1:19 PM
i keep trying to figure out where i went wrong here...i, too, cannot get into the bedroom to get the secateurs...i have searched as many walkthrough sites as i could find, but either i missed something way early on, or am doing something out of sequence now. the help button is not very helpful on this kind of problem, as it just wants me to go to the time machine. please help!

[Post New]by PrincessYaya on Feb 26, 12 1:03 AM
I can see secateur but I cannot pick up. Anyone found a solution to this?

[Post New]by 6Lindseys on Mar 3, 12 5:14 PM
I am having the exact same problem... no one has gotten help on this yet?

cloh
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by cloh on Aug 17, 12 5:01 PM
same problem here. I can see the face mask and secateur but cannot pick up. anyone figured out what is wrong?

ladyDeehi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ladyDeehi on Sep 23, 12 5:01 PM
I am also having the same problem. Very frustrating. I can't even get into the bedroom, and I am sure I have done everything else correctly. Has anyone contacted the developer yet?

Go to: