bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 11, 11 12:05 AM
After an archeologist releases the element of water, it’s up to you to restore the balance of the elements in Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements! Scour Hidden Object scenes and solve perplexing puzzles to save the entire world! Find the artifacts and work as quickly as you can to stop the damage being done. Can you track down the element of water before it’s too late? Find out in Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

lackoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,430 Posts

Re:Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements Collector's Edition

[Post New]by lackoo on Dec 11, 11 12:29 AM
Not another Collector's Edition .

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Dec 11, 11 12:49 AM
lackoo wrote:Not another Collector's Edition .

This one is a Buy!!! Veeery long game - 112 pages according the SG...

lackoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,430 Posts

[Post New]by lackoo on Dec 11, 11 12:59 AM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:
lackoo wrote:

This one is a Buy!!! Veeery long game - 112 pages according the SG...
Gameplay lenght not equal the pages of a strategy guide .

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Dec 11, 11 1:10 AM

I like it - not for the story, which is unusual for me - it has fun game play with alot of attention to the detail in graphics as well as gameplay for each step along the way.

Very nice. I will buy this one!

Thanks, BFG, and Developer!

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Dec 11, 11 1:37 AM
This makes 4 consecutive CEs with widescreen! I think maybe the devs (well, most of them with a couple of well known exceptions) are understanding how much this adds to the enjoyment and the beauty of their games. Well done, QuickClick! Let's hope the rest of the devs catch on.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Dec 11, 11 2:00 AM
I like this game. it's a buy for me. I love the puzzles.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Dec 11, 11 2:04 AM
Absolutely loved this! A ton of achievements and awards, bad guys to shoot, clever puzzles, interactive h.o. scenes, good music, and what looks to be a long game.
Instant buy!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 11, 11 2:28 AM
I beta-tested this game about a week and a half ago, and had lots of fun with it.
There are quite a few puzzles to do, and you have to shoot the ghosts of different types of villains? That part I wasn't all that keen on - it distracted me from the gameplay when these guys suddenly popped up. Yes, I can ignore them, but my index finger doesn't want to just lie still and starts shooting. LOL

Hope everyone enjoys the game as much as I did in the beta. Will download and play as soon as I am awake enough - it being Sunday morning...

Happy day, everyone!

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Dec 11, 11 3:56 AM
What a beautiful piece of work! It knocked my socks off! It's a feast for the eye and well as the imagination and every task and puzzle is a pleasure to perform. Such lavish and gorgeous graphics you don't get very often.

Great story, amazing sets, love the music and can't wait for the full version to download - going to have a great Sunday afternoon.

Haven't heard of Quick Click before but they definitely go on my list of best devs., may even make No. 1. I'll see what I think at the end, which judging by the SG, is a long way off.

Top marks, guys.

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,360 Posts

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Dec 11, 11 7:12 AM
Not for me...........doesn't seem to be CE material (imho)

To all who like it..........enjoy !

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Dec 11, 11 6:23 PM
A likeable, if easy, game. Even if it is nice and long it just doesn't grab me enough to buy the CE. On my SE list.

bball111
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by bball111 on Dec 13, 11 2:37 PM
Reminds me a lot of a two or so year old game called Adventure Chronicle--In Search of Lost Treasure.

emmismom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by emmismom on Dec 15, 11 6:01 PM
The game locks up just after I achieve the last two elements. When it says I am supposed to go to Transylvania, everything stops.Black screen with an unmovable arrow. I have to use the task manager and it says the program is not responding, so I have to shut it down. I uninstalled and reinstalled... that didn't help either. Any ideas out there> I don't want to have to start the game over, but somethimes that works.

[Post New]by jfinnin8 on Jan 31, 14 7:57 AM
I have gotten to the part where I need to get the yolks with the flask The ladder is stuck to my cursor and I cannot get it to release on the tree. I have right clicked, left clicked and it will not release. I cannot go any further in the game as the ladder is with me every move that I make. I have worked hard to get to this point in the game and it is very frustrating that I cannot continue with the game. Please Help!

Go to: