bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 11, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Akestrelia on Dec 12, 11 6:05 PM
Walkthrough?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Welcome to Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 15, 11 3:03 PM
Hi Akestrelia,

Only rarely do we post a walkthrough for our Collector's Editions, but please feel free to check out the built-in Strategy Guide that came with your game for tips and tricks.

If you're still stuck, please feel free to post your question in the Forums. To get started on this, just click on the 'Create New Discussion' button on the main page of this Game Forum.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

mbcaddell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by mbcaddell on Dec 16, 11 11:36 PM
Unfortunately, this collector's edition built-in strategy guide is about useless. I play tons of games...this one could use a walk-through.

[Post New]by Mommao6 on Dec 18, 11 8:51 PM
I am trying to get the vulture eggs, but the are not lighting up nor is my ladder working. I have all the other elements for the potion. What do I do?

[Post New]by naiamaikai on Jan 30, 12 11:04 PM
I am missing 1 wooden disc to unlock the table puzzle in the castle. followed guide, and i should have been able to collect all discs! pls help!

[Post New]by bogdanofgriska on May 29, 12 1:28 PM
Hi,

I'm stuck at the same point in the french version and unsing help in the game indicate that I can't do anything in any room and that I have to leave to another room.

In conclusion (I hope I'm wrong), I can't miss a spot to check because help show them, and indicate I can't use any (hand symbol) and I have to move to the other rooms anytime...

It seems like a bug to me.
More, that occurs juste after I bought the game (after the hour test) : it's a bit frustrating.

Could you help please ?

Regards,
BG

Go to: