cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Todays DD 11 December 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Dec 11, 11 1:43 AM
Any comments fishes?
A fun HOG for all the family.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

Re:Todays DD 11 December 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Dec 11, 11 2:13 AM
What a little Christmas treat this straight hog it. I had read all the reviews and I tried the sequel. I'm so happy to get this one for DD prices. I think it's totally worth it. And it really gives you the Christmas Spirit. Enjoy!

Edited on 12/11/2011 at 12:21:45 PM PST

fairlaine
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by fairlaine on Dec 11, 11 4:13 AM
I too have bought it.Its a lovely game,beautiful clear pictures and fun to play.
A game for all ages

Jadakiss2000
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Jadakiss2000 on Dec 11, 11 6:13 AM
Loved this game as well. I let my first graders play it as a special reward using my Smart Board. They love finding objects! It's just like I Spy to them.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Dec 11, 11 7:04 AM
I want to buy this, but does it have a story, or is it just a HOG?

[Post New]by DarkStarsD on Dec 11, 11 8:49 AM
Euskalduna wrote:I want to buy this, but does it have a story, or is it just a HOG?

Only HOG and mini-games without a plot! But I liked it.
It's a pity that it last year.
I wanted to Big fish than pleased with the realties brand new Christmas.
Merry Christmas

Edited on 12/11/2011 at 8:51:15 AM PST

PurrrThang
Herring
Herring
394 Posts

[Post New]by PurrrThang on Dec 11, 11 9:08 AM
This is just what I've been looking for. A hidden object game that looks good to play with my 3 year old granddaughter. After checking it out for a half hour I bought it and am looking forward to playing it with her sitting on my knee.

The plot is that Santa's getting ready for Christmas whick will be great for us.

Edited on 12/11/2011 at 9:09:27 AM PST

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Dec 11, 11 9:39 AM
Thanks, DarStarsD. I finally bought it, first because it's Christmas time and its appropriate and second, I needed one more game to get the bonus.

And Merry Christmas to all!

Edited on 12/11/2011 at 9:41:26 AM PST

Freka
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by Freka on Dec 11, 11 9:41 AM
Not as fast as most of you! In fact, I couldn't find most of the stars in the rooftop scene and had to wait for the hint to fill up. Each hint circled a totally black area!

Bought it for two reasons: might be short, but, by next Christmas I'll have forgotten where everything is and will have a brand new game. (I only hope I remember the trick on the candy cane keys (put them in 3/4 of the way!) Second, I get two punches for the game this weekend.

Happy swimming, fishies!

[Post New]by kdl470 on Dec 11, 11 12:56 PM
I have tried to download this game for the past hour, and all I get is a message that says it is corrupted or incomplete and my computer won't download it, can anyone help me with this? I've allready paid for it so it would be a shame if I just lost that money.

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Dec 11, 11 1:03 PM
Got this last year, played it several times then, and enjoyed it immensely. I just replayed it this morning with my coffee.

Since the goal is to find all the objects to complete the "Twelve Days of Christmas", one might think I could eventually remember the song all the way through.....not so much.

It's a cheerful game that can be enjoyed by all ages. In fact, since some items are sort of tiny, it might help to have some youthful eyes on the team!

I also purchased the just-released sequel Christmas Wonderland 2 on Friday. It has enough differences IMO to make them a worthy duo to enjoy each holiday season.

mary102696
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mary102696 on Dec 11, 11 5:13 PM
I emphatically love this game but am freaking out about the length. I have 6 more things to find and 12 minutes of demo time left. Is that it or something else?

cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Dec 11, 11 11:35 PM
kdl470
Contact CS green envelope on right side unless your a member in which case you couyld try Live contact 7.30 am time. They are great at sorting out problems and will refund your money if you cant get the game loaded.
Cleo

minx69696969
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by minx69696969 on Dec 24, 11 11:34 AM
Really cute game but very easy so I am assuming that it is mainly aimed at children although I did enjoy it lol!

Go to: