Re:Puzzle City - Released on October 23, 2007

[Post New]by VladimirDraco on Sep 1, 09 10:56 AM
I enjoy playing Puzzle City on my DracBook, but would prefer more Transylvanian-style landscapes. There is a swamp, so I suppose that is something.

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by laeddie on Sep 1, 09 12:22 PM
I did not think much of this game! Could not understand instructions and as a result could not place blocks. Sorry excuse for a game.

Lauralei
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by Lauralei on Sep 1, 09 1:05 PM
I remember when this game first came out. It looked promising but early into the demo I just walked away. Same thing today. I want to like it but just don't. It's hard to place blocks just so. I can have the size and right shape but lining up the proper shading of the receiving blocks is cumbersome. A couple of times I just couldn't drop in those single or double blocks. Meanwhile the conveyor belt is filling, I felt rushed so plopped them into a new section just to move on. It annoyed me the first time around and it's annoying me again today. The tutorial seems a bit rushed. Maybe I didn't absorb it all.

Don't let me turn everyone off. Give it a try. Music is lively and it might be a lot of fun in the right hands.

LYNNEWHITNEY
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by LYNNEWHITNEY on Sep 1, 09 2:56 PM
Lauralei wrote:I remember when this game first came out. It looked promising but early into the demo I just walked away. Same thing today. I want to like it but just don't. It's hard to place blocks just so. I can have the size and right shape but lining up the proper shading of the receiving blocks is cumbersome. A couple of times I just couldn't drop in those single or double blocks. Meanwhile the conveyor belt is filling, I felt rushed so plopped them into a new section just to move on. It annoyed me the first time around and it's annoying me again today. The tutorial seems a bit rushed. Maybe I didn't absorb it all.

Don't let me turn everyone off. Give it a try. Music is lively and it might be a lot of fun in the right hands.

Hi - thanks for the info. I felt the same way today! Glad I'm not the lone ranger!

[Post New]by Bloodslay on Sep 1, 09 7:21 PM
I couldn't even get started. It went right past the usual Big Fish credits, into some screen with a half-lit city for a backdrop, and no option anywhere to do anything. Even after three minutes by the clock, I was still waiting for something besides a backdrop and music.

Is there actually a start button on it somewhere? Do I need to wait longer, and if so, how long?

Go to: