bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Post any Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 11, 11 3:40 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Access Violation
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Cannot expand to full screen

[Post New]by lorikgator on May 31, 12 1:50 PM
This forum may be too old for anyone to notice this post, but did anyone figure out how to deal with the game not switching to full screen when selected in the options? I'm running Windows 7 and have never had this problem with any other BF game. Any suggestions? Is it a resolution issue? This isn't THAT old of a game!

Edited on 05/31/2012 at 1:50:17 PM PST

Re:Post any Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood technical issues here only

[Post New]by samd98 on Feb 18, 14 3:10 PM
When I try to open it, it says I need shockwave player 11. I have shockwave player 12. How can I get this game to work, I don't wanna waste my money. I am on a mac, if that makes a difference.

[Post New]by RPG_Fan on Mar 10, 14 10:18 PM
Same here with the Shockwave v. 11 issue. The game used to work, but not anymore. I had the same issue with a couple other games this weekend, which is pretty messed up. Any fix in the offing?

[Post New]by chriksy21 on May 15, 14 8:49 AM
I downloaded the free app on my iPad Air and it worked fine. I just recently purchased the app and it crashes when I press play. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I haven't received any response to my emails. I should've read the reviews before I purchased it because people have been having this problem for awhile. What do I do?

[Post New]by Scribe_61 on Jul 23, 14 5:48 AM
Is there a fix to the Shockwave 11 issue yet? I just bought this game and want to play it but it keeps saying that I need 11 so I downloaded shockwave 12. How do i get this game to work? I am on a Mac if that makes a difference?

[Post New]by pattik63 on Aug 21, 14 12:05 PM
Am having the same issue. Have a MacBook Air and an iMac both fairly new with the latest shockwave player installed and keep getting the same message for several games. Tried to search the internet for an answer but no response. Frustrating.

[Post New]by Tallenblog on Sep 14, 14 2:07 PM
Got this for my iPad... When I open the app, I click play now, it freezes for 5 seconds and then shuts it down altogether. Help?

[Post New]by gameMad14 on Oct 1, 14 9:39 PM
At a certain level of the game when a bird cage is introduced to the scene, it seems no matter what I do, when I click on the bird cage to clean it it does not get cleaned. So the game is stuck and I cannot complete the level. Anyone else have this problem?

[Post New]by Nell777 on Feb 27, 15 6:44 PM
gameMad14 wrote:At a certain level of the game when a bird cage is introduced to the scene, it seems no matter what I do, when I click on the bird cage to clean it it does not get cleaned. So the game is stuck and I cannot complete the level. Anyone else have this problem?

Yes having this same problem. Wondering if an update will be available soon to rectify this.

[Post New]by sheza1232 on Jul 7, 15 3:02 PM
hey, i can't find a way to replay levels in my game, but others seem to have done it. Is this a fault with my game?

ladyblu11
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by ladyblu11 on Jul 16, 15 12:15 PM
Same issue as most here: Shockwave & mac version. Pop-up says I need Shockwave 11. I have it. I redownloaded it just to be sure. Nope - the game still won't work.

Been having no luck lately here on BF (mac games) Really hope someone is paying attention to all these game boards - seems like mac-users are having a host of problems with the games not starting. It doesn't seem to matter what operating system, or mac machine - it's funky across the board.
Like many others are saying - it may be time to end our romance with BF. Sad as I've been with them for over 16 years.

BF - please, please, please look into this.
-Your loyal customers

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 17, 15 12:01 PM
Hi ladyblu11,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been trouble with this game as well as other Mac games that we offer. Looking at Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood specifically, I can see that this game was released back in 2011. I can also see on the Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood game page that it's only compatible with OS X 10.4 and 10.5 under the Game System Requirements section.

Game updates are released at the discretion of the developer, but since this game is several years old, it's not likely that this game will be updated to become compatible with newer OS X versions.

If you're interested, our Technical Support Team will be able to assist with a replacement game or refund.

I hope this helps,

bfgWaimea

Go to: