bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Reviews for Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 11, 11 3:47 PM
Hi fishies!

What did you think of Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, and now you can post them right on the game page! For more information about our Game Reviews, please click here.

Once you’ve submitted your review, please feel free to come back and re-post your thoughts in this thread. Remember, a lot of people who will be reading these reviews haven’t played this game yet, so if you’re posting any spoilers, please be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post. You can also add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game so other players can get more out of your review.

If you are experiencing technical issues with this game, remember to check out the support thread for this game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on the 'Create New Discussion' button.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 12/11/2011 at 3:47:31 PM PST

moonflower994
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

Re:Reviews for Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood

[Post New]by moonflower994 on Jan 9, 12 6:40 PM
SO far its pretty good. Its better than the first one becasue it gives you pregame tips. Also I like the money earned and the store where u can buy upgrades.

[Post New]by Lizzy2488740 on Feb 11, 12 2:34 PM
Lizzy2488740 wrote:
How do you get pass level 1-2!!!!! And how do you skip a levels?

[Post New]by MrsWatermelon on May 26, 13 10:25 AM
I like this game. It has a cute storyline and nice graphics. It doesn't present much of a challenge to anybody used to time management games but there were a couple of levels where I couldn't get within 'perfect' time.

It's let down by the design. You can't replay levels which annoys perfectionists like me who want a gold star on every level. You can't choose what to buy in the shop, upgrades are released one-by-one at fixed points. Sometimes babies crawl behind tall objects and then start crying for attention, but you can't click them because the object is in the way. The bins are sometimes placed awkwardly so you can't get to them easily. You can't cancel individual tasks, you can only right click to cancel everything in your queue, including your current activity.

I'm very surprised this is a sequel, those kinds of issues should have been ironed out after the first one was released.

Go to: