bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison are here!

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 11, 11 3:54 PM
Hi iFishies!

Want to try the iPad or iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game? You can check them out by clicking here for iPad or here for iPhone/iPod touch.

Although the gameplay will be similar to our PC/Mac versions of this game, please feel free to use this thread to ask any questions specific to your version of this game.

If you’re experiencing any technical issues with the iPad or iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game, please let us know by contacting Tech Support or by posting in the 'Technical Issues' thread. If you’d like to search for answers online, we'd encourage you to start with our 'iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch' help article.

And if you’d like to learn more about how to use the forums, please click here to check out our Forum Rules & FAQ page.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Re:The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison are here!

[Post New]by africanclark on Dec 25, 11 3:22 AM
bought this from you on android will not download whole game your ad said 99c i was charged 4.99 so you have a problem when you solve it let me know

Re:The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison are here!

[Post New]by Dragonfire1958 on Mar 4, 12 6:44 AM
Hi I'm getting along nicely on my iPhone version, up until the purple door mini game inside the asylum between the two lion fountains, u need to put 4 wood coins in to ring the bell, I got the coins but 2 of them are number 3 I can't remove them or restart to reset, can't find number 4 even tho I did walk thru, the game is ruined now as I can't continue.
Is there a patch or remedy for this does anyone else have the same prob?

[Post New]by mcne5059ec on Apr 14, 12 5:45 PM
I purchase this game on my nook color. It is terrible. I have restarted it about 7 or 8 times. You find inventory items and when its time to use them they are not their!! Volume 1 i finally got thur but I can't do a thing with volume 2

Go to: