lssubabe
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Treehouse Puzzle

[Post New]by lssubabe on Dec 11, 11 4:16 PM
Hi......

I am stuck on the treehouse puzzle. I put the ball into the mouth on the top lt corner then I am supposed to make the ball move to the end, but I have no ball to move....

What do I need to do? Frustrated this far in the game...not good

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:Treehouse Puzzle

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Dec 11, 11 4:21 PM
If you'll step back a few clicks, you should find another h.o. scene between the tree house and the main house. You'll get the puzzle ball there.

If you are saying, you lost the ball, trying leaving the scene a few clicks and then coming back to it. Or close the game completely and reopen it.

Edited on 12/11/2011 at 4:23:16 PM PST

roxiestar74
Minnow
Minnow
290 Posts

Re:Treehouse Puzzle

[Post New]by roxiestar74 on Jan 8, 12 8:31 PM
Unfortunately I don't have a helpful suggestion, but I did have the same thing happen to me, and I don't know how to fix it. I hadn't purchased the game yet when this happened and now I probably won't be buying it because of this. What happened to me is that I put the ball into the hole that it is supposed to go into to start the puzzle and it disappeared. The ball had already been gained through a H0 scene. I exited the game and came back to see if that fixed the problem and it didn't. The puzzle still would not start, and the ball was no longer in my inventory. I was enjoying the game and am disappointed to have encountered this problem.

Go to: