Trinityapp
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Secret Shelf in Library

[Post New]by Trinityapp on Dec 11, 11 8:25 PM
I've reached the point where I have the items from the druids tree and it's telling me I need to go back to the library and push on the blue symbol to reveal the secret books. There is no blue symbol on the library shelves. What activates it? I've gone back over every room and even asked for hints and nothing I do makes the symbol on the library shelves turn blue.

Trinityapp
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Secret Shelf in Library

[Post New]by Trinityapp on Dec 31, 11 7:29 PM
Still stuck on this. Does anyone from big fish have and answer? The symbol on the library shelf will not light up, I've done everything that the strategy guide said.

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Jan 12, 12 4:01 PM
I actually didn't notice any "blue symbol" on the bookshelves, but I see the walkthru refers to it that way. After you go to the upper level in the library, I simply ran my cursor over the shelves, and it changed to indicate a spot where you can zoom in for a close up view. That's the shelf where you will add the 3 books you found in other areas, and a minigame will then be triggered. ("blue symbol", huh!!??)

Secret Shelf in Library

[Post New]by blazingmane on Jan 15, 12 4:13 AM
Trinityapp wrote:I've reached the point where I have the items from the druids tree and it's telling me I need to go back to the library and push on the blue symbol to reveal the secret books. There is no blue symbol on the library shelves. What activates it? I've gone back over every room and even asked for hints and nothing I do makes the symbol on the library shelves turn blue.

Go to left side of library. When you see the book shelves you must take out red jewel to activate hidden runes scene. Once you find the 6 hidden runes surrounding a bookshelf the symbol on the bookshelf will glow blue. Taa daa you have found a hidden entrance to a hidden room. Press the blue symbol and the bookshelf receeds to reveal room.

[Post New]by blazingmane on Jan 15, 12 4:16 AM
Trinityapp wrote:Still stuck on this. Does anyone from big fish have and answer? The symbol on the library shelf will not light up, I've done everything that the strategy guide said.

The red jewel by your story journal will activate a hidden runes scene. Once solved symbol will glow.

Go to: