bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Post any Mountain Crime: Requital technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Dec 12, 11 12:11 AM

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 12/12/2011 at 10:26:33 AM PST

Re:Post any Mountain Crime: Requital technical issues here only

[Post New]by KatrienGo on Dec 12, 11 1:10 AM
I bought it after playing the demo, but now it seems I have to start all over again ! Is this normal ?

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Dec 12, 11 1:25 AM
I bought the game and than I get a message your trial is over. Can't go on. So I must start over?

[Post New]by KatrienGo on Dec 12, 11 1:30 AM
I did start over with a new name and still I'm getting "your trial is over" and the only option I'm having is "Quit" !
I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it , nothing works ! Help please .

Edited on 12/12/2011 at 1:33:09 AM PST

[Post New]by blues811 on Dec 12, 11 1:37 AM
same problem. bought game after playing demo - now there is no way to actually play the game- oh, well... hopefully they will post an update to fix this issue soon

[Post New]by mavisfearn1 on Dec 12, 11 1:38 AM
hi im having the same problem bought the game and when i went to open it the book is there and all you can do is press quit and you go straight out of game been in and out 3 times and same thing is happening all the time looks like a glinch at the beginning

freakgrrl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by freakgrrl on Dec 12, 11 1:42 AM
for some reason after I purchased the game , it won't let me pass the demo. I have unistalled 2x and still no luck - Hope help is on the way

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Dec 12, 11 1:52 AM
You can add me to the list. I can't play it either. It says I finished the demo. Really?

co_ff_ee
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by co_ff_ee on Dec 12, 11 1:55 AM
I get the book that tells me I have reached the end of the trial for this game and the only option is click on quit. What's going on with this??

I started over with a different name and it quit at the same place. Has anyone been able to finish this game??

Edited on 12/12/2011 at 2:51:13 AM PST

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Dec 12, 11 1:59 AM
I started over and again: demo over, buy the game! I did buy the game.

Hope there is a fix. for it.

housebound
Salmon
Salmon
2,568 Posts

[Post New]by housebound on Dec 12, 11 2:02 AM
Add me to the list, got the game with a gift code & now it won't let me pass the demo stage . Of all the games I have got from BFGs , this is the first time this has ever happened. Guess I'll wait till CS opens this morning & see what they can do. This is a real bummer !!!!

jinocchio49
Flounder
Flounder
2,255 Posts

[Post New]by jinocchio49 on Dec 12, 11 2:02 AM
I am experiencing the same problem. I bought the game and when I go to play the game, I get the book that says I have finished the demo, and I have to click the Quit tab. I have uninstalled and re-installed with the same results.

judyglenning
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by judyglenning on Dec 12, 11 2:09 AM
Same problem, can't get past the "demo over" after buying the game. Uninstall/reinstall did no good.

sandyterryb
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by sandyterryb on Dec 12, 11 2:09 AM
Same here, only have option to quit. Say`s I played demo. This is a first with BF games. Have installed and uninstalled three times with the same thing happening.

[Post New]by junemayes on Dec 12, 11 2:12 AM
I'm having the same issues, can't get passed the trial game, started again and same thing happens. Help please. If this problem cannot be resolved I would like a refund please. June.

moaner1
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by moaner1 on Dec 12, 11 2:15 AM
same here i got the game but can,t play it. I checked through the forum but there does't seem to be any help out there. please urry and rectify this I was really enjoying it.

[Post New]by allengwendolyn on Dec 12, 11 2:15 AM
IM HAVEIN THE SAY PROBLEM I BOUGHT THE GAME AND WHEN I GOT TO THE END OF THE DEMO SAME THING BUY THE GAME IVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH BIGFISH GAMES BEFORE DONT THEY CHECK THESE GAMES BEFORE THEY POST THEM WELL IF THEY DONT THEY SHOUD IM REALLY PISSED I REALLY WAS ENJOYIN THE GAME THATS Y I BOUGHT IF I KNEW THERE WAS GOING TO BE A PROBLEM WITH THE GAME I WOOD HAVE WAITED UNTIL THEY FIX IT FIRST BEFORE I BOUGHT THIS ONE FIX SOON PLEASE OR GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK OR I WILL TAKE A CREDIT

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by jramme on Dec 12, 11 2:21 AM
Same problem here. Just keep getting the book with message that demo is over and all I can do is quit.

[Post New]by shirtbutton on Dec 12, 11 2:23 AM
ok add me to the list as well please. was so looking forward to playing this game. please hurry up with than answer. Windows 7 here

Edited on 12/12/2011 at 3:00:23 AM PST

gmac1007
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

[Post New]by gmac1007 on Dec 12, 11 2:27 AM
I'm having the same problem as other people. I purchased the game and then it tells me that the trial is over and I purchased the game before my trial even expired. I uninstalled and reinstalled and I still get the same thing. Never had this happen before.

Edited on 12/12/2011 at 2:34:24 AM PST

Go to: