need help please

[Post New]by manicho5 on Dec 12, 11 10:49 AM
In the game committed at shady plains, I just can't figure out how to get the axe from out-side the garage door. They say to use the skeleton key. When I try to it won't go into the padlock. It keeps saying not exactly, or try again. Can any-one help me to get this axe? Thanks.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

need help please

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 16, 11 9:47 PM
manicho5 wrote:In the game committed at shady plains, I just can't figure out how to get the axe from out-side the garage door. They say to use the skeleton key. When I try to it won't go into the padlock. It keeps saying not exactly, or try again. Can any-one help me to get this axe? Thanks.

Is it possible that you are trying to get it too soon? You can see this Axe several chapters before you can actually collect it. You will need the Key that you get from the upstairs bathroom.

Have you had a chance to look at the Blog Walkthrough which is posted free here at Big Fish Games? It has step by step instructions and marked screenshots, so it can usually help.

The chapter where you collect the Axe is Chapter 5 Room B-2 and the Generator. Just read through that chapter from the beginning and make sure you've done all the steps, and you should be able to collect the Axe.

However, if you haven't solved the secret of the MIrror in the Upstairs Bathroom yet, don't bother--you can't get the Axe until you've done that.

Good luck!
Robin

p.s. to get to Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Edited on 12/16/2011 at 9:48:14 PM PST

Go to: