cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

V Keys or buttons

[Post New]by cjpandie on Dec 12, 11 7:04 PM
I am at the point that the walkthrough says to go back to use the V buttons or keys. I need three and only have 2. I know where I was suppose to have gotten them, but when I go back to these places I cannot access those areas. A magnifying glass does not show up for me, so does that mean that I did get them and that somewhere along the path of the game I lost one. What can I do? Please, I love the game and would love to finish. Any help any body, Fishies does anyone know? Thanks

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:V Keys or buttons

[Post New]by cjpandie on Dec 12, 11 7:20 PM
Answering my own post. Guess it is official, I am getting old. I had forgotten that I had placed a couple of V buttons already. So I have them all. Thanks for my help!! ha ha

[Post New]by MamaKozl1955 on Dec 26, 11 7:27 PM
Is there a trick to finishing that puzzle? I was able to "activate" it, but can't find a pattern to complete the puzzle.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 27, 11 12:02 AM
You have to move all of the pieces. The lights show you where they can go. 1 moves one square, 2 moves two, etc etc.

Edited on 12/27/2011 at 12:03:39 AM PST

[Post New]by SexySadie62 on Dec 31, 11 12:05 PM
I have moved and moved the buttons, and I have yet to solve it. I still have at least 2 buttons not moved. I understand teh concept, I just cant find the pattern. I cant skip the puzzle because of the difficulty I chose to play at. I have solved all but one other puzzle. But I got around that one. This one I have to solve to get the knob out of the box. I need help , please.

[Post New]by SexySadie62 on Dec 31, 11 12:18 PM
Well I suppose I had to sleep on it . I went into the game and gave it another go, and i got the pattern the second try. I also learned there isnt much of a way anyone could have helped, I dont remember the pattern I used to open the box, I just moved them in the right spots.

[Post New]by EDGEY72 on Jul 9, 12 10:55 AM
I have all the "V" Keys, but I can't get them all in the same direction!! Help!!! Tried walk-through and something's not right??

[Post New]by EDGEY72 on Jul 9, 12 11:06 AM
Got it!!!

Go to: