bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Pickers

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 13, 11 12:05 AM
Go on the ultimate treasure hunt in Pickers! Find unusual and valuable items to fill your shop, Rusted Gold. Turn a quick profit or refurbish your finds to earn big money at auction. Collect and appraise valuable items and haggle with buyers in this unique Hidden Object game! Test your antique hunting talents and help Rusted Gold become incredibly successful in Pickers!

Edited on 12/13/2011 at 4:09:45 PM PST

Re:Pickers: Adventures in Rust

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Dec 13, 11 12:24 AM
Had hopes for this one, but it isn't for me. Instructions aren't clear from the beginning. Too much TM type play and not enough hog. I played through the first two locations and quit. Maybe try it again one of these days, but for the moment it is a thumbs down. And I usually like Mumbo Jumbo games...at least some of them, anyway.

bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on Dec 13, 11 12:57 AM
I agree. Instructions aren't clear. No buy from me.

suniris
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by suniris on Dec 13, 11 7:31 AM
Also agree..after a while you get the hang of it..it's different..cute still a no buy for me but people should at least give it a try.

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on Dec 13, 11 12:06 PM
Not for me, sorry. Can't stand TV shows like that where people's ignorance of what they own is taken advantage of by people who know how much more the items are actually worth.

Where is the help forum?

[Post New]by lady_elzbet on Dec 19, 11 1:45 PM
I was hoping to find a help forum for locating items. I have played this game through 3 times now and I cannot find the stand for the tritop skull. There are also a few other things that I am having trouble finding the other item to a help forum would be nice.

Linzsocal
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Pickers

[Post New]by Linzsocal on Jan 2, 12 2:46 AM
lady_elzbet: I found the tritop skull stand at Thaddeus Clark's.

Jani417
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Jani417 on Jan 13, 12 1:30 AM
Has anyone noticed that the "Expert" prices change for certain objects? I've been taking notes and compiling a database of prices and some items change a lot.

Also, what is up with Esther charging double or more what her items are worth?? She asks $23,560 for an item valued by the expert at $12,065. There is simply no way to haggle down to an acceptable price!

Most of the others are reasonable, although Miller can be kind of snarky.

[Post New]by theflyersbaby on Mar 8, 12 9:08 PM
Yes, I also noticed the tremendous hike in prices on the Expert level. I can't find whatever (I am guessing fishing pole) that goes with the reel, the hat that goes with the flannel jacket, and whatever goes with the First Edition Comic Book. Help! If anyone needs help with an object, I will help when I can. Love the game, but it does get tedious. Thanks

[Post New]by chocolateMr on Mar 29, 12 8:36 AM
Can anyone tell me where the stamp is that goes with the green one at the antique shop please? The fishing rod that goes with the reel is in Thaddeus shop next to the pillar. The first edition comic needs the plastic bag in Merman's back room on the left. Hope it is off help. by the way where is the flannel jacket found? I have never found it.

Go to: