bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Pickers technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Dec 13, 11 12:26 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 12/13/2011 at 4:10:02 PM PST

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

Re:Post any Pickers: Adventures in Rust technical issues here only

[Post New]by lovely62 on Dec 13, 11 6:10 AM
I think the game is awesome, But there is way to much lag, I had to exit out of the game until this is fixed I want be buying this game,

[Post New]by Bellahabile on Dec 13, 11 7:29 AM
The picture and sound are great, but, the numbers are all jumbled and not clearly seen. Obviously the game depends on you being able to read the numbers to make the best deal. How can this be fixed?

Thank you,
Brooke

I did a little experiment and found that the numbers and such return to normal after taking it off full screen. Would still like a fix though.

Edited on 12/13/2011 at 7:45:06 AM PST

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 13, 11 2:26 PM
Hi lovely62 and Bellahabile,

If you're experiencing any performance or graphics issues, please check to see if there are any updates available to your video card drivers and other graphics software. This help article will help you to find these updates:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our Tech Support team, and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by pretendimnothere on Dec 13, 11 3:15 PM
Another game I can't play because it takes me directly back to the game manager. that makes 6 or 7 that have done this.

Re:Post any Pickers technical issues here only

[Post New]by SuperGirly79 on Dec 14, 11 2:39 AM
I was able to play this game earlier with no problems, but now I keep getting a message about a bug. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, but it still happens.

Please tell me how to fix it...I love this game!

stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by stanliness on Dec 14, 11 8:34 AM
This game kicked me off twice, and gave me a "serious error has occurred" message today when I booted up the computer, even though I deleted the game yesterday. Too bad - it looked like one I'd have enjoyed.

Pickers Tech issue: Debugging report keeps popping up and won't let the game run

[Post New]by rowles90 on Dec 14, 11 1:59 PM
After I had the game installed and played it for awhile, the game shut down and a debugging report popped up. No matter what I do with this report, it will not let the game run. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but that didn't change anything. What it this and how do I make it stop? Is this a virus????

Edited on 12/14/2011 at 2:10:15 PM PST

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 14, 11 3:44 PM
pretendimnothere wrote:Another game I can't play because it takes me directly back to the game manager. that makes 6 or 7 that have done this.

Hi pretendimnothere,

Especially if you're having troubles with several games, I'd recommend contacting our Tech Support team (you can click this link). Our reps will be happy to troubleshoot with you after taking a closer look at your system.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 12/14/2011 at 3:44:29 PM PST

[Post New]by midnightmoose on Dec 14, 11 7:39 PM
I've found enough keys to unlock unlimited H0 mode, but I can't pick up any objects. I've even used a few hints to make sure I am clicking on the correct item, but it still won't let me pick anything up .

[Post New]by magpie1323 on Dec 15, 11 2:44 AM
I too can't pick up any objects in the unlimited HOG scenes. I click and click and nothing!

MzShel
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MzShel on Dec 15, 11 4:39 AM
I bought the game because I really like it. Now I keep getting "debug" report and can't play. No matter what I do with the debug report it keeps crashing the game each time I open it.

[Post New]by games96 on Dec 17, 11 7:24 AM
I was able to play the game just fine when I first bought it. When I unlocked the hidden object game and tried to play that it wouldnt let me click on any of the objects and now if I try to play the regular game it gives me a debug error.

Edited on 12/17/2011 at 7:24:48 AM PST

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Dec 17, 11 8:59 AM
Well Pickers I got thru 30 days, did not find all keys but quite the word was not looking that much for them, made some , got some 'achievements', have spent a few days...(well more than that?)... on playing, I the game, in my review i gave it a ... ....
BUT
now not sure if it just on my end or my new puter has a few 'get the heck out of here you lousy bugs' programmed inside the 'c' drive for these critters?, got to about day 15 on my quest and WHOA! ...every hour or so it 'popped me out to do the 'debug'?...the only problem was not saving where i had already 'picked' that day, but fun side of the coin i remembered where the 'good' stuff was to buy!
AND
anyone else got the 'DEBUG' message window?
SO
i went and did the 'search' and deleted all the junk that is put in my puter that appears from the little 'attachments' from downloaded a game...still got the above message...but am going back later to 'challenge' me'self on the next month!

signed ...Lets

BTW...if this is a 'tech' issue can someone fix it?

Edited on 12/17/2011 at 9:01:43 AM PST

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 17, 11 11:24 AM
Hi everyone,

It sounds like a number of you are experiencing a debug error message when playing the game. Please write in to Tech Support so that our reps can gather more information on this particular issue. Feel free to add any helpful information, including a screenshot or a Dr. Felix report so that they can best help you. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Dec 17, 11 4:17 PM
Yep. Got the hideous debug report crash. Took a screen shot and sending it in.

[Post New]by ancientpeas on Dec 18, 11 5:55 AM
I am enjoying the game but I have a small technical issues.

When I am trying to get the finish first achievements I can't earn them because no other players seem to exist. I have tried (and finished) all 4 modes of play but I have no idea where I stand because on none of the harder 3 levels am I ranked against other pickers.

Also, I haven't been able to find to find all the secret (hidden) places on the first 6 locations because I can't seem to earn the achievements for that either. I've looked and looked. I'm wondering if I'm missing something. I also haven't found all the pairs yet. I wish there was a walkthrough at this point because I'd like to know where the ones I haven't found are.

[Post New]by pattig69 on Dec 24, 11 5:24 PM
When playing this game I go into a Hidden Object game, when it's done I go back to the store. A message pop up Jackpot Sale in a window. It wouldn't close and I couldn't get past this window. So I had to end the game with the task manager. When I went back into the game I was back in the same Hidden Object game and when it was done the exact same thing happened with the Jackpot sale window. Please send suggestions...

Edited on 12/24/2011 at 5:26:21 PM PST

[Post New]by games96 on Dec 26, 11 5:14 AM
games96 wrote:I was able to play the game just fine when I first bought it. When I unlocked the hidden object game and tried to play that it wouldnt let me click on any of the objects and now if I try to play the regular game it gives me a debug error.

I actually fixed my issue. All I had to do was delete my player account, create a new one and play the game again. After I found all the keys it let me play the hidden object game with no issues and no more debug error.

trexxx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by trexxx on Dec 28, 11 3:52 PM
I tried the suggestion about making a new player after deleting my original one. I got as far as day 2 when I got the debug error, so that did not work for me :-( Bummer, I was hoping it would be the magic trick !

Edited on 12/28/2011 at 3:59:21 PM PST

Go to: