cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Todays DD 14 December 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Dec 14, 11 12:26 AM
Any comments fishes?

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

Re:Todays DD 14 December 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by BearKat on Dec 14, 11 1:10 AM
This is a delightful little M3 game. I purchased it a couple of years ago and and play it every year. You clear the boards to gain stars to get all sorts of ornaments and other decorations for your tree. As well as varied sizes of and differently wrapped presents to place under it. I find the gameplay smooth and have had no tech problems with it. There are 2 modes of play--Timed and Untimed. Various powerups to use. There are buttons for music, sound and full screen. The backgrounds for the boards are really nice IMHO, look like paintings of winter landscapes. The music is pleasant (IMO) holiday music. Maybe more relaxing than challenging, especially in untimed mode. I recommend giving it a try if you're looking for a nice relaxing Seasonal game to play!
Happy Gaming All
BK

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Dec 14, 11 2:12 AM

Simple and uncomplicated holiday M3 that, as Bearkat says, is relaxing.

Graphics are minimalistic but decorating the tree with earned baubles is still fun and I enjoy the view of the tree and its background as it cycles from day to night and back.

Edited on 12/14/2011 at 2:13:55 AM PST

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Dec 14, 11 2:29 AM
Got this last year and have played it several times in Untimed mode, just enjoying the game and decorating my tree.

I had never noticed that when you finish the 110 (I think) levels, it just wraps right around and restarts the levels so you can continue decorating your perfect tree. It was a seamless transition so I was surprised when I noticed I was on Level 6 after getting up near 100 the last time I had looked.

At any rate, it's neat because the cool stuff you can buy costs big bucks (stars). Be sure to use the up/down arrows in each category to see all the decorations for the tree and around it. I love snowmen so I had to stop myself at 5 and save up for the Santa Claus. Got him and now it's time for sleep...almost 2:30 AM.

I read in another thread that you can also buy a second tree. I haven't tried that yet, but others say it is possible. So that's my goal tomorrow.

Enjoy the game, it's a fun little Match-3 for the holiday season.

ETA: The only additional tree I was able to buy is a small one that is already decorated and costs 600 stars, about the same height as the snowmen. Eventually you run out of room at the base of the tree, so then it's time for another profile.

Edited on 12/14/2011 at 11:41:43 AM PST

vervaine
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,122 Posts

[Post New]by vervaine on Dec 14, 11 2:31 PM
A very simple and relaxing M3 that I've been waiting to buy as DD. Snatched right away!

minx69696969
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by minx69696969 on Dec 24, 11 10:28 AM
I only just got chance to trial this but I absolutely loved it. So cute, not normally into M3 games either

jenaBoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by jenaBoo on Dec 5, 12 7:37 AM
HELP!
could someone please tell me if its possible to re do the tree?? i went to return a garland and re do in different color,and yes, it went away but i never got the money back or credit for the ones i returned.. wth kinda game is this? lol
it seems like once you decorate with something thats it, you can give it back but your money is gone... not fair as they are expensive to begin with...

Go to: