shyly12
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

weird things on my tribe!!!

[Post New]by shyly12 on Dec 14, 11 5:28 AM
if anything weird has happened to any one write on this page!!!! So i cam back from vacation and all most all my people had died and one person was left, i was playing my tribe and the lady that was left was at a rock and i was watching her chop the rock and she went invisible and was in the ocean! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ABOUT???!!

Edited on 01/05/2012 at 4:45:29 PM PST

Marqqui
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:weird things on my tribe!!!

[Post New]by Marqqui on May 11, 12 2:58 PM
Something similar happened but not the dying. Lily was farming and then she vanished/teleported in the sea. It said she was bathing... how crazy is that? I have more from where that one came, I assure you.

emila01
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by emila01 on Jul 22, 12 1:56 PM
i have to tell them to call the stork 20 times before they do it. lol P.S. lol is a stickman drowning

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on Aug 1, 12 6:01 PM
I'm on my third island, at max population for about 15 years. so I came back to check on my guys after sleeping for a few hours, and there's this baby toddling around! Never had a baby without "directing" it. Nobody has died, and my population is 51! Anybody else have ths happen?

LadyNymm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by LadyNymm on Jul 8, 13 5:07 AM
I have had random babies appear a few times...and I have had up to 63 inhabitants at one time. It's tricky, but if you have 49 people and lots of women who can have babies, give them all the "twins potion" and have them all at the science station along with males who are able as well, then jump them all as fast as you can to make babies...I call it a sex free-for-all...lol

What is puzzling me now, though, is I had all but the trophy for a 969-year-old person when my trophies were accidentally reset. I can't retrieve my mystery object ones because they were already solved and the game won't let you re-solve them without starting over...so I won't have a complete trophy "case" this game...AND I had to rebuild the towers to get those trophies again...kinda sucks.
I can see a few things I would change if I was working on a My Tribe 2...

[Post New]by jd_tankgirl78 on Jul 18, 13 12:45 PM
I'm on my 4th island now & got one with the stump which I've already solved. I click on the map & see the stump between 2 boulders, go to it - no stump - no sapling - no nothing.

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on Jul 18, 13 4:12 PM
This may be my favorite game of all time. I've been to multiple islands; can do a different one every day, if I cheat on the ark. My oldest person is something like 1238, and my current population is 85. After you reach max, the game occasionally takes pity on you and gives you an extra baby at random. I can't bring myself to let people die just to have babies. It's even possible to tell who the mother is, if you catch it right away. My oldest mom seems to have the most babies. There is one puzzle item that doesn't show up on subsequent islands after you've solved it.
Isn't this a great game? Wonder why they've never made a sequel. Imagine the legions of possibilities!

hermette
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by hermette on Apr 11, 14 9:18 PM
returned to my game after 2 days away. Found twins standing in front of grave stone. Their mom had starved to death. They stayed right there until they aged up. If I moved them away, they'd toddle right back

Go to: