Basement of house - how to put out the "extra" fire?! (iPhone)

[Post New]by EarleyDaysYet on Dec 14, 11 11:10 PM
OK: I have got through the house, come back to the basement room with the initial fire etc. I've fixed the ground wires with the tape, but - when I click on the fusebox to continue - it says "I'll need to put out these flames before I can take this". There are 3-4 moving blobby things that appear to be "the flames", but I've NO idea how to fix it. I even went through the walkthrough - it's not mentioned. I'm on an iPhone.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Basement of house - how to put out the "extra" fire?! (iPhone)

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Dec 15, 11 1:23 AM
Hi EarleyDaysYet,

I found the following tip in one of our forum threads, that could be of help:

I think you somehow break the barrel in the living room to put out the fire in the basement.

QUESTION ABOUT GETTING OUT FIRES IN HOUSE

Also, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in some keywords like "put out fire" and then all of the posts in that forum containing those words will appear!

I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Micheseid
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Basement of house - how to put out the "extra" fire?! (iPhone)

[Post New]by Micheseid on Jan 6, 12 12:59 PM
To put the fire out, if still need help?

You must fill up the bucket that is locked in the dolly (kitchen), and fill it with water from the bathtub. Carry to the basement.

Post if need help with the bucket.

Go to: