vonniefaye
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

Any one still playing?

[Post New]by vonniefaye on Dec 15, 11 8:12 AM
I am having trouble with Royal Cliff, level 4. Does anyone have any tips. I bought this as a DD and am enjoying it, but can't get the gold on this level. Thanks in advance for any help.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:Any one still playing?

[Post New]by Yaelle on Mar 5, 12 5:34 AM
if you come back to this forum, please elaborate. I pick this game back up every now & then but dont recall any levels having names, or anything about a cliff.
Wondering if youre on the correct forum? I just played KS2 this morning but.....I could be wrong maybe there are levels with names. Or a cliff. Dont think so though.
But tell me specifically what help youre looking for then I probably can advise.

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Feb 12, 13 3:53 PM
Royal Cliff level 4 - you have to Enchant 15 items and Sell 20 items. Have the Time reverse card and the Change to Gold Valkyrie card .

Buy items to fill up all the available spaces then use the Gold card to change all to gold. Process those to get them enchanted.

To make the 20 sales you can sell rusty items so buy any cheap items (axe, kite shield, chain mail, sword) and sell them without processing. After you have filled the shelves with enchanted items you should find you have enough gold for resources and purchases so you can sell them off and fill the shelves with rusty items to apply the gold cards again (assuming you have the master wizard level allowing you to use each card twice)

amgood49
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by amgood49 on Sep 25, 13 10:51 AM
their is no level numbers you just look at what edge your on and count the dots going in that is how i pick what level i am on. played all the way through on apprentice gold all the way
now am on master ugggggggg but i am getting there i am on deep root level 3 i need to make 30 gold items for the cart and put them in, am going to go now and try a different approach, use the gold and the mice card for sure.
because i can only use the magic card twice being i only have 9 spots that is 18 so i have to make 12 items, think i just figured it out talking to u.

Go to: