bfgFlounder
9,803 Posts

Welcome to Puzzle Quest forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Puzzle Quest forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Puzzle Quest players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Puzzle Quest forum

[Post New]by JLCraw on Jul 14, 08 8:00 AM
In the desert stages, after I defeat the werewolf, it goes back to the beginning of the stage and I have to do it all over again. Am I doing something wrong?

[Post New]by morroccolyfe on Sep 13, 08 12:02 PM
[b]Hello puzzle quest players, I love this game because for one reason I love 3 match games. I got to level 17 but I lost it when my computer crashed with a virus and had to re-install it all over again. Well I am going to start my journey all over again. It seems to get more more interesting the further along I get. I try to follow the various adventures and story lines, but you can go in so many directions sometimes it gets hard to remember why or who you are fightning. I just battle and fight everybody. I am still trying to get the hang of what the different colors do for you such as casting spells, or giving you mana, or battle strength.

Let me know what you think about the game, I am curious about others in battle.
morroccolyfe.

[Post New]by BlackKnight_UK on Feb 13, 09 1:27 PM
I've just got this game after a friend recommended it, I've installed it but can't play because the mouse pointer doesn't move. Well it does move but I have no control over it, it jumps around but returns to the centre of the screen as soon as I click the left button.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

I'm using a laptop and the problem is the same no matter whether I use the touchpad or an external USB mouse.

Its beginning to look like I've wasted my money again.

gojojogo
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on Feb 17, 09 3:35 PM
This game is fantastic and HOURS of play time, takes the whole match 3 thing to another level. If you are having technical problems try getting help from the BF guys.

Cards13
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Cards13 on Mar 8, 09 9:41 PM
I also was having problems playing puzzle quest - the computer was having problems handling it - but found that if I adjusted the settings of the screen to windowed it helped. Also changing the monitor's settings to a lower resolution - via the control panel of windows.

I also would like to know how to play on the Internet but never determined how.

There is a new game out called Galactrix which is suppose to be the second generation of Puzzle Quest - which I sincerely hope Big Fish gets.

I hope my suggestions help.

[Post New]by jenfrankel on Aug 3, 09 10:42 AM
Is there any plan for Big Fish to get Puzzle Quest for Mac?? I know it's been available for a while on that platform.

[Post New]by skylark1 on Oct 8, 09 9:09 PM
After playing Puzzle Quest almost all day the day after I saw it on Evening News where the ladies met from all over the country that were members of Big Fish who met on line, I thought that game looks interesting - which it is but something wierd happened after I shut my game and computer off for the evening. This morning when I turned on the computer, I have 5 boxes on the right side of my desktop each with 12 boxes in them. One of each of the 5 boxes has an eye in it. I haven't been able to get help from my computer to figure out if it is a virus or what? Anybody else had to deal with this? Is it part of Windows program or what? Somebody else already chose my computer name at this point - tweedledum alias
ID10t problem - lol.

Help

rentonwa
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,075 Posts

[Post New]by rentonwa on Oct 9, 09 1:11 PM
Oh Sky - I'm so sorry that happened to you. Never happened to me. Since I can't post a link, google this
"Infinite Interactive" - there is a contact and they respond very fast. I will also send your comment to them - I've had contact with them for hints and tips.
I love this game and am surprised that not more people are playing it. It's just fascinating.

paula3522
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by paula3522 on Nov 15, 09 7:48 PM
Love this game !!! But ...... I can't capture some of the creatures to learn their skills any ideas or hints?

cucumber89
Salmon
Salmon
2,807 Posts

[Post New]by cucumber89 on May 14, 10 11:54 AM
Oh wow, Puzzle Quest is in a league of it's own. I have it for the computer, the PS3, the Wii AND for my DS. It's also on my cell phone. It took me days (probably about 100 hours) to beat the game fully. Wonderful, superb, awesome game. Love it.

[Post New]by Wolfgoddess on May 18, 10 7:17 PM
I love this game so much. Have it on PSP and PC got my son and best friend hooked on it. My son and I battle it out all the time using the Multiplayer LAN. But My friend try to do the multi online play and it just searches forever. Both of us have tried to join or make our own. cant get it to work. Please help...

[Post New]by hevns2betsy on Oct 12, 10 5:11 PM
When I am hunting in the southern part of the map I find that the boxes at top of screen (that list quests) cover some of the places I need to get to and I have to end up going somewhere else first in order to get higher up on the map. Is there some way to move the list boxes?

[Post New]by wheelwellmom on Dec 4, 10 1:08 PM
Hey hevns, all you have to do is put the cursor at the very top and it will scroll down.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,608 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 14, 12 12:12 AM
paula3522 wrote:Love this game !!! But ...... I can't capture some of the creatures to learn their skills any ideas or hints?
As I wrote in the " How to beat the skeleton Capture puzzle?" thread:

Do a Net search on
Puzzle Quest Challenge Warlords Capture Solutions
and you'll find at least two websites w/ ALL the capture puzzle answers.

Go to: